Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
I've only had 1 issue playing it, which was instantly fixed when I removed the English Json file. Since then I've had no problems and the game runs perfectly fine.

a37309546

Aug 16, 2018
ver2.02 update
・以下のシーンが追加されていなかった不具合を修正
【無黒追加エピソード】
『遊郭で貴族を怒らせてしまい……』
『外国で人気? 逆バニーポールダンス』
【桃追加エピソード】
『キメセク乱交』
【黄菜子追加エピソード】
『変態貴族とベビードールでエッチ』

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
Dang! The 2.0 english isn't working I get crash when trying to leave the house
delete the English.json file and advance the game in its original language since the English patch has conflicts with some game files or wait on this website for the patch that does not generate conflicts 1666506429077.png

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
English Version was never intended to work, as they said at the release of the game (it was for test purpose or something like that).

The Official english Version will come from Kagura Games.

syliastingmon

Nov 22, 2017
Well, one good turn deserves another I suppose.. here's version 2.02 and it has reipatcher already installed. I went ahead and added the previous reipatcher autotranslation so at the very least? the displayed names and stuff will appear correctly. So enjoy and all that. (Also before anyone can ask for a different file service? I went ahead and used one there should be no complaints about~)

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
this game is very annoying to play with the auto translator, it takes a long time to translate each line. kagura games is taking too long to translate (undestandable, it is a "long" game with a lot of endings and lines)

Reactions: princess bride

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Got this error starting the new game Im using ver2.2 can someone help me?
go to the language file folder and delete the english.json file. apparently this error occours because there isn't the english translation yet in the game

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
Well, one good turn deserves another I suppose.. here's version 2.02 and it has reipatcher already installed. I went ahead and added the previous reipatcher autotranslation so at the very least? the displayed names and stuff will appear correctly. So enjoy and all that. (Also before anyone can ask for a different file service? I went ahead and used one there should be no complaints about~)

Can you please share torrent file for this vr

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
huh? I wonder why previous week kinda hype for a release that say today, and yep another disappointment again

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I waited for more than a year (I don’t understand why) ... as a result (in short) = a bad product,. Much weaker than the studio's previous works=ideology in friction - many times better...
I will not find fault with (LANGUAGE) because it makes no sense ... but the game mechanics themselves. The game feels unfinished... not enough content, not everyone can transform, the plot is stupid... Very bad 4 out of 10 Х_Х
P.S. I would like more content with the boss, the ability to transform and content with the archer (red hair) ... and in general, why not give EVERYONE the opportunity to change? We have several main characters in the group, of which two eventually change (I still don’t understand what it depends on - murders? Well, I spent more than an hour and killed about 200, so what ???)

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
OneOne1's H games as of late have usually devoted themselves into three routes, and they're pretty straightforward to get for content. Lose a lot of the story fights = slut route, win a lot = anime protagonist route, kill a bunch of npcs = evil slut route.

Reactions: Ghizghuth
Apr 1, 2021
English Version was never intended to work, as they said at the release of the game (it was for test purpose or something like that).

The Official english Version will come from Kagura Games.
So we essentially have to wait for Kagura Games to release an English version which isn't a buggy mess? My only way to play games like this is with a Wine emulator and the last time I tried with this game it was crashing right after the prologue intro sequence.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes