RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know when Kagura games' English version of this might come out? It's been listed as "upcoming" on their site for a while.
Well since they called dibs they’re gonna get it done… eventually… in a year or so.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I want to play this game so badly but I know waiting for Kagura Games to translate this would be worth the wait.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is the translation on this still super slow? I remember not wanting to play the game cause each line would take like 20 seconds to translate
If you mean about ReiPatcher, it is a bit when there are big chunks of text, but personally I don't think it is that bad. If you mean the english the game already had, never tried it out, because it had a lot of bugs.

A side question, does anyone have the flowchart in english to explore the routes? Or at least with clickable letters (and not images) to allow me to translate myself.

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
is it because the engine is unity ?
that what makes things harder to translate ?
if they use classic rpgm engine , probably already translated by now

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
It is because the game was released 2 days ago. Translating stuff isn't as easy as people think.
Wdym? Game is released long ago. About more than a year. It just still gets updated.
Game has 'English' Options for language but is broken.

Besides that, you are right that translating isn't easy, since I tried it myself.
Wasn't able to finish anything yet really :KEK: (Reason mainly either finding out it already has a translation ongoing here or the pregnancy in game is story-tied or ending only, or I can't even access the files for translating the texts or text goes of screen and I dunno how to fix it.)

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
so once i finish a playthrough and unlock the extra, can I unluck everything or do I have to play multiple times to unlock everything?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hello, I'm from Brazil and I have a small bug here, I'm not able to talk to the boys for the last time, whenever I try to talk to them the screen goes black and the character turns accounts without any dialog
Been a while since I played the game but I think the one in your pic isn't this game. Better ask on the game's thread.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes