Zoey17

Jul 18, 2017
Save at the final stage of the game (Ronin Route), pregnancy unlocked for the 3 protagonists, since a lot of people asked for it. just drop it on your saves folder and extract, shouldnt ask to overwrite unless u have a save 50 file.

Edit: i played the 2.0 version but it should work fine on newer, idk about older versions tho.

Edit2: attached config and shared files in case they are needed.

For those asking for other routes saves i dont have them anymore, deleted the game after i finished it.

Last edited:

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
in the previous version in each H scene the animation came out and now in the new version 2.02 only CG images come out in any case it would be better to put a trial version

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
in the previous version in each H scene the animation came out and now in the new version 2.02 only CG images come out in any case it would be better to put a trial version
animated scenes during battle look like this
1st enemy do "insert move"
2nd same enemy will do "move hips"
3rd he will do animated H scene

so u just spam "defend" or soemthing and wait cuz enemy need to survive 3 rounds

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Do you think the Kagura release of Samurai Vandalism will come out soon? Because it is present in the upcoming releases (it's written COMING SOON). Please let me know.

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
Ummm this game only have ver 64x ? I cant start game cuz that say "not compatible with the version of window" i use 32x .-.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
prostitution, romance these tags are literally right next to each other, is this ntr? I'm trying to have a bit of a break from these
oneoneone games usually have multiple routes and lots of optional content that depends from the routes and player's actions.
They usually don't make of NTR a core element.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Do you think the Kagura release of Samurai Vandalism will come out soon? Because it is present in the upcoming releases (it's written COMING SOON). Please let me know.
Impossible to say they have princess of Zeven and other titles in "coming soon" from years. At this point i think they do that on purpose to discourage fantranslators. It take time and effort to make a proper translation, especially if the game have lots of dialogs like usually happen in oneoneone games. So fantranslators usually don't touch them, or don't go beyond a shitty machine TL, if an official translation have been announced.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
is there ending that let you still continue playing (Not new game +) after getting the ending, like ideology of friction in dark elf corrupting all the girl ending?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes