Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
What pregnancy content is there in this game?
Only available in the 3rd/Ronin route and pretty basic get: get pregnant -> give birth immediately. No world interaction while pregnant or pregnant sex.

Note: If you're unfamiliar with onneone1 games, they typically start with a common route that then branch into 3 possible routes the first two are essentially route A/B (different roads kinda similar destination thing), the third route is the "whore" route where pregnancy is enabled via magic/surgery shenanigans.

raith

Jul 30, 2017
For some reason, Autotranslator isn't translating the Japanese to English. at least that's how it looks when I try to watch the opening

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
I know this is a very specific request, but does anyone have a save at the start of the Ronin route they're willing to share? Thank you in advance.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Only available in the 3rd/Ronin route and pretty basic get: get pregnant -> give birth immediately. No world interaction while pregnant or pregnant sex.

Note: If you're unfamiliar with onneone1 games, they typically start with a common route that then branch into 3 possible routes the first two are essentially route A/B (different roads kinda similar destination thing), the third route is the "whore" route where pregnancy is enabled via magic/surgery shenanigans.
RIP, thanks. Is it a repeatable mechanic at least? or just a one-time event?

Sep 2, 2018
Does anyone know if there's an area of the map where the enemies use exclusively sex-based attacks? I was thinking of the one section of the map in the game Jumble Strikers and was wondering if there's a similar area in this game

inye59

May 9, 2020
I have an issue with the english. the system it writes first the japanese and then after 2-4 sec it displays the english am i the only one?

Oct 12, 2018
Save at the final stage of the game (Ronin Route), pregnancy unlocked for the 3 protagonists, since a lot of people asked for it. just drop it on your saves folder and extract, shouldnt ask to overwrite unless u have a save 50 file.

Edit: i played the 2.0 version but it should work fine on newer, idk about older versions tho.
and what do i do with that save? the return to the main room isnt possible, so no cg gallery or am i too stupid to find it?

EDIT: Nevermind you forgot the config file.

Last edited:

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
animated scenes during battle look like this
1st enemy do "insert move"
2nd same enemy will do "move hips"
3rd he will do animated H scene

so u just spam "defend" or soemthing and wait cuz enemy need to survive 3 rounds
but it's not like version 1.10.2 when the girl is defeated the hentai cg comes out, when the girl loses her virginity in the next scene or stage the enemy rapes her and an animation of that comes out and in version 2.02 that was removed or how is the new version I would like to have a save

Getralyd

Jun 22, 2020
I can't play this game, I run it, something comes out about an error and everything in the old that in the new is the same what should I do

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
Doesn't look like it but did anything change to the translation since last update or is it still buggy and dog shit? I really want to play this

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Seems like the translation is still dogshit. Here hoping Kagura tackles this one, because right now it's pure MTL poetry.

Reactions: Beats9821
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes