EVILSTUPID

Jul 6, 2019
---------------------------
Error
Sorry...
The application will be quit because an error has occurred.

ScriptException: (34,11): 1.0 は不正な数値です
ОК

wtf?

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I'm getting a script exception in 2.02 after hitting "New Game":

1666793482842.png

Any way to fix it?

EDIT: Nevermind, just changed the region format and it works.

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
It has a missing English translation and the menu looks worse than in 2.02 posted here, machine translated in its worst form
U can fix dat horrifying English machine translation in V2.3 btw and possibly older or newer versions of the game. >w>
Heres the guide in spoiler format 2 prevent wall of images and text/s. :3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Also to answer another question dat may pop up. >w>
The game only supports Japanese and English languages so far from what I see. XwX

The proof is in 1666803270676.png > 1666803290413.png . X3

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Hi I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to break the virginity of Mei (sister of black, girl with big boobs wearing student uniform) cause I have upgraded her boobs to C but cannot find any other way to make her have sex and I know that after finishing you will be given the choice to be expert but I want to make her slut before finishing the game and am at the final chapter. So if anyone knows the way just give a hand. Thank you

Reactions: Dover2
Jan 14, 2018
i just want to play this game so much but i have this error everytime i press newgame. i tried changing my localization to Jap. and tried Locale Emulator but still cant solved it. Please help.

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-10-26 210727.png

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats for 2.0.1 (the current one on this site)
Still a work in progress, and needs testing because i really don't like the game xD

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "SamuraiVandalism_Data\Managed"
Press F1 to open the menu. (click on hp or sp to full, or if you want to reset the sex data remember to save and load the game afterwards)

1694381485283.png

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Script ecxeption (50,12) when i try to stzart a new game
Error
Sorry...
The application will be quit because an error has occurred.

ScriptException: (34,11): 1.0 は不正な数値です
ОК

wtf?

i just want to play this game so much but i have this error everytime i press newgame. i tried changing my localization to Jap. and tried Locale Emulator but still cant solved it. Please help.

View attachment 2126299
Be sure you use rei patcher with japanese language selected on game menu, and then change the date format. It's like trying to translate from english to english. The "original" english option is with a lot of errors, as many already recommended, use the rei patcher option. It should work.

EDIT: Nevermind, just changed the region format and it works.

Kuran2020

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone have full save with Ronin & Byakuya route unlocked? Would be much appreciated if anyone could share, thank you!

Kuran2020

Jul 11, 2017
Save at the final stage of the game (Ronin Route), pregnancy unlocked for the 3 protagonists, since a lot of people asked for it. just drop it on your saves folder and extract, shouldnt ask to overwrite unless u have a save 50 file.

Edit: i played the 2.0 version but it should work fine on newer, idk about older versions tho.
Thank you so much for the saves! Can I ask if you have saves for the Byakuya route? I would like to have Mei in the group together too if possible ^^;;

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes