nop321

Apr 14, 2021
AkagiVoid, are you sure that version you posted is 2.03? It seems like the new scenes aren't available in the gallery and I am not sure.

Scenes from the blog ( (, ie:

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
How many and what are the different routes. i see there are 3. Which one is the sluttiest? How do you get the sub heroines to have sex?

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
AkagiVoid, are you sure that version you posted is 2.03? It seems like the new scenes aren't available in the gallery and I am not sure.

Scenes from the blog ( (, ie:
I got mine from which states dat its V2.3 NOT V2.0.3. >w>

And when I click on dat gif image link I got dis instead. X3
"
The image “ cannot be displayed because it contains errors.". >w>

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Is the English version, can it be played well?
Yea, English VER2.3 seems to have a problem with English names like NPC* character scripts not reading correctly so I suggest sticking with machine translating for now or buy it on when its released. :3

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Dats a good question. >w>
I haven't dived into it yet. X3
By logic, it should have sumthin to do with quests like story missions or side quests 2 wat U seek is my best guess. >w>
That's not a secret though. The system in this game is the same as many other ONEONE1 games'.
Just don't be a virgin and lose the boss battles at least 3 times(for Ronin) and more than 3 for Byakuya(demon/evil) route(you may also need to kill humans when prompted)

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
is anyone have full save file with each route full gallery ? thanks in advice
Umm, there's a CHEAT MOD for speed running the dungeon now; If u got V2.3 of the game. >w>
And far as I know saves from
V2.0 Will NOT work in V2.3!
Which means no old saves will NOT work. TwT

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So... what's the "lesbian" content like, since this has the tag? I can't imagine there's too much based on what I've seen from these types of games, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask. One or two scenes of a girl fingering another girl? Something considered "lesbian" even though it's a MFF threesome? Or can I be pleasantly surprised for once and there's a decent amount and variety?
(Considering only one other person in this thread has asked about the lesbian stuff, very early on in the thread, with seemingly no responses/answers...)

Bull97

Jul 25, 2022
I get error 50 12 when I start a new game, I don’t know how to make a screenshot, but I think I’m not the only one here, help me please, by the way, a new version 2.03 has already been released on the hentai bedta.

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
So... what's the "lesbian" content like, since this has the tag? I can't imagine there's too much based on what I've seen from these types of games, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask. One or two scenes of a girl fingering another girl? Something considered "lesbian" even though it's a MFF threesome? Or can I be pleasantly surprised for once and there's a decent amount and variety?
(Considering only one other person in this thread has asked about the lesbian stuff, very early on in the thread, with seemingly no responses/answers...)
As far as I am aware, it's just a few scenes only. There is one between the main girl and her sister, and 2-3 of them in the Ronin route where the main girl and one of the other two will be doing some lesbian stuff on a stage.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
As far as I am aware, it's just a few scenes only. There is one between the main girl and her sister, and 2-3 of them in the Ronin route where the main girl and one of the other two will be doing some lesbian stuff on a stage.
That second one is Mukuro and Momo, it's a shame we don't have a proper translation yet cause from what I could see and hear of that scene it sounds pretty hot
The new game they're working on right now plans to have more Lesbian Sexual Harassment scenes on it so here's hoping they deliver

Reactions: icollectsouls
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes