neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
I had the same issue, to see the japanese regional format, if i remember, i had to install japanese language on windows (you don't need to use it, just have it installed), and japanese regional format will now show (for me it's at the end of the list)
Maybe what I'm experiencing is actually normal, and the translation is just nonsense? If I wait a second or three the Japanese text will change to English, but makes no sense at all. The prologue or intro or whatever is also only in Japanese and doesn't change. Can someone confirm whether or not I am seeing what I'm supposed to be? I'd love to get this to work properly if it isn't, and all of the screenshots that are in English that I've seen seem much more coherent than what I'm experiencing.

Is this normal?

I'm starting to think this is normal.
1667138391159.png

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
How do the characters get pregnant? I lost on purpose almost a hundred times and that girl named blackout still didn't get any preggo scenes..

Jan 31, 2020
dude theres a preggo system in this one
Could you please help me? I can't find any preggo scene despite having the girl named blackout lose to all of her opponents in battle.. Sure, she got some hentai scenes but she still isn't pregnant at all which is kind of weird since the summary says that there is an actual pregnancy and birthing system in this game.. Sadly, it eludes me as to how to actually do it..

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
Could you please help me? I can't find any preggo scene despite having the girl named blackout lose to all of her opponents in battle.. Sure, she got some hentai scenes but she still isn't pregnant at all which is kind of weird since the summary says that there is an actual pregnancy and birthing system in this game.. Sadly, it eludes me as to how to actually do it..
Must be like other games from oneone1. You gotta fail 3 missions in the first chapters to get to a certain route and do some other bad stuff then you can unlock pregnancy in the "bad/lewd" route.

So my guess is that pregnancy is unlocked around chapter 3/4 like previous games. Maybe,

May 5, 2022
The pregnancy is one of the ending not the game system, the battle is mac and cheese with extra cheese if you turn on the items, and probably the most uncanny of all is there's no real dress up system in this game despite the characters drawn on looking cute style
Wait so the pregnancy here is only ending? What heck? When I saw images of this game i'm pretty sure that she had a status of her womb;like dangerous day,normal day and safe day. Are you sure the pregnancy here is only ending?

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Wait so the pregnancy here is only ending? What heck? When I saw images of this game i'm pretty sure that she had a status of her womb;like dangerous day,normal day and safe day. Are you sure the pregnancy here is only ending?
No, its not an ending its along the other two paths aside from the main one.

shokgun3217

Oct 27, 2017
does anyone have the flowchart for the paths? in hentaibedta post of game version 2.3 says to access this site but i cant find anything on it, only something about ideology in friction.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
does anyone have the flowchart for the paths? in hentaibedta post of game version 2.3 says to access this site but i cant find anything on it, only something about ideology in friction.

It's in Japanese & only has some of the game as it's for trial.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I just noticed that the blonde girl doesn't have an h-scene with the horse, just the reused wolf cg

(Not the animation, the image)

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Cheats for 2.0.3
Still a work in progress, and needs testing because i really don't like the game xD

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "SamuraiVandalism_Data\Managed"
Press F1 to open the menu. (click on hp or sp to full, or if you want to reset the sex data remember to save and load the game afterwards)

View attachment 2126443
money/exp works fine but reset sex data crash the game after checking the H stats
Screenshot_39.jpg

Oct 4, 2017
Any chance to be able to edit sex stats? Momo and Kanako just refuse to have sex
Not sure how to edit the stats, but to get them to start boning you need to continuously lose the boss fights with the main protag. Eventually once things turn bad and you start living in a slum, the other 2 girls eventually join you and then everyone can bone. Not sure if there's another way to get them to start fooling around, you have to play through about half the game to get here. It's worth it tho! Their scenes are my faves

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Not sure how to edit the stats, but to get them to start boning you need to continuously lose the boss fights with the main protag. Eventually once things turn bad and you start living in a slum, the other 2 girls eventually join you and then everyone can bone. Not sure if there's another way to get them to start fooling around, you have to play through about half the game to get here. It's worth it tho! Their scenes are my faves
Absolutely! Their scenes in the original release were very few compared to Mukuro, but this update cranked their scenes up to 11, no doubt because of them actually being able to be impregnated now and it feels like they get a much more reasonable share of the scenes

There is something inheritly hot about seeing a haughty, femme fatale princess and an innocent and cute elf girl succumbing to pleasure and turning into sluts, even more so than Mukuro's scenes

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Sooo, this isn't the latest version?
Went to the . >w>
And yep I'm in the wrong for versions, not other people, and to correct my mistake the latest version at dis moment is
V2.03 my bad. >w>
Dis is the latest version of the game from when i posted dis image below:
1667230778489.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonCuck

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
I was wondering why I couldn't get her pregnant, needed to max sex stats and then visit the doctor to get her vagina upgraded Lmao.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes