AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
That second one is Mukuro and Momo, it's a shame we don't have a proper translation yet cause from what I could see and hear of that scene it sounds pretty hot
The new game they're working on right now plans to have more Lesbian Sexual Harassment scenes on it so here's hoping they deliver
If UR using game with auto machine translator U can fix the translations manually btw. >w>

Just make sure U close the game then do:
U can find it in "Samurai Vandalism v2.3EN\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" >w>
And manually edit the mistakes (and don't worry the thing will not override UR fixes when U start the game up again). ^w^

Dec 25, 2017
6DB103BD-17F1-4560-AAD2-16675F004345.jpeg

So you’re able to actually get Azami in a collab between Samurai Vandalism and Otogi Frontier, but we can’t have her as a playable character in the actual game as of right now?

This is going to be my 13th reason.

Reactions: MILF Wiz

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
I got mine from which states dat its V2.3 NOT V2.0.3. >w>

And when I click on dat gif image link I got dis instead. X3
"
The image “ cannot be displayed because it contains errors.". >w>

Sooo, this isn't the latest version?

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
Forgive me if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find the answer by searching relevant terms in this thread.

I can set "country or region" to Japan under Region settings, but not "regional format". No option for Japan appears under the drop-down menu for that option. Can anyone explain to me what I'm missing? I can't get the game to display in English.

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
You need to change in game, not in Windows.
The initial menus are in english, but there is only the Japanese setting under Language in Settings 3. When I start playing the game, the text is Japanese.

I was referring to the instructions regarding region settings as given on the first post on page 1.

May 5, 2022
So is this game really worth it? I mean, it has more than 5GB, so I just want make sure that i won't waste hours dowloading a bad game. I heard that this game crashes a lot, so can anyone confirm that?
Also about the pregnancy content, i heard that the only girl that can get pregnant is the MC, so is the pregnancy here similar to the ideology in friction's one? Like there is only human pregnancy here?

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
So is this game really worth it? I mean, it has more than 5GB, so I just want make sure that i won't waste hours dowloading a bad game. I heard that this game crashes a lot, so can anyone confirm that?
Also about the pregnancy content, i heard that the only girl that can get pregnant is the MC, so is the pregnancy here similar to the ideology in friction's one? Like there is only human pregnancy here?
The pregnancy is one of the ending not the game system, the battle is mac and cheese with extra cheese if you turn on the items, and probably the most uncanny of all is there's no real dress up system in this game despite the characters drawn on looking cute style

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
god tier bait
I mean I like this circle's games but the pregnancy stuff's always been on the tail-end of their games and don't really evolve past being just a value-add really. I mean shit, Celesphonia's kids could be used as consumables and Vitamin Quest's battle-babies gave you stat buffs.

There's some really hot stuff this circle does but the preg content is really just ending tier.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
I mean I like this circle's games but the pregnancy stuff's always been on the tail-end of their games and don't really evolve past being just a value-add really. I mean shit, Celesphonia's kids could be used as consumables and Vitamin Quest's battle-babies gave you stat buffs.

There's some really hot stuff this circle does but the preg content is really just ending tier.
dude theres a preggo system in this one

• Wow
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Forgive me if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find the answer by searching relevant terms in this thread.

I can set "country or region" to Japan under Region settings, but not "regional format". No option for Japan appears under the drop-down menu for that option. Can anyone explain to me what I'm missing? I can't get the game to display in English.
I had the same issue, to see the japanese regional format, if i remember, i had to install japanese language on windows (you don't need to use it, just have it installed), and japanese regional format will now show (for me it's at the end of the list)

Reactions: we3ley7

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be commenting on their preggo system. Did you think I didn't know there was?
nah (actually I did because I didn't even read the comment) nor am I going to, anyways I do think this one had more preggo stuff, like even the previous version had it, it wasn't the main focus but it was good, and the circle does put a lot of emphasis on the preggo stuff even in their doujins

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes