Jan 31, 2020
I was wondering why I couldn't get her pregnant, needed to max sex stats and then visit the doctor to get her vagina upgraded Lmao.
Doctor? Who and where do i find that doctor? Also, was it that woman with black hair wearing a white dress or is it her friend, the guy with the long, black and white hair? Is there anything else needed to do the said "upgrade"? Already got 2 endings but still can't get any of them pregnant..

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
Doctor? Who and where do i find that doctor? Also, was it that woman with black hair wearing a white dress or is it her friend, the guy with the long, black and white hair? Is there anything else needed to do the said "upgrade"? Already got 2 endings but still can't get any of them pregnant..
yeah those 2. in the west city where you became a ronin, one of the houses which you can't enter will be opened with the event alert - when you maxed sex stats.

shokgun3217

Oct 27, 2017

It's in Japanese & only has some of the game as it's for trial.
thx bro i used yandex translator... but its really bad lol gonna have to wait for a hero to translate everything xD, even better if someone finds the flowchart for the full game and translate it, i had no luck on find it =/

Jan 31, 2020
yeah those 2. in the west city where you became a ronin, one of the houses which you can't enter will be opened with the event alert - when you maxed sex stats.
Sorry to be a noob but i'll ask anyway.. how do you max out the sex stats? I literally made them hump everything that moves but all of their levels are still on C..

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
Sorry to be a noob but i'll ask anyway.. how do you max out the sex stats? I literally made them hump everything that moves but all of their levels are still on C..
You can see the required number of each thing required on the H menu tabs. Oral/Titjob/Vagina/exhibition count as separate things. If you want to speed through, you might have to re-enter places to refresh the specific fuckable monster.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

OmegaShiki

May 29, 2017
So, do I get the other characters like the loli girl and the pink elf Momo to have sex? I'm on the loli' solo mission with the spirit tree in the deep dark forest but everytime I lose I get sent back to HQ. Not sure how to get her to lose virginity cause with FMC Mukuro you can just get beaten and you lose it that way.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
You have to enter the Ronin route in order to have Momo and Kinako be corrupted by pleasure like Mukuro
Basically, lose as many boss battles with Mukuro as you can until halfway through the game where Mukuro will be kidnapped and lose contact with her samurai group, resulting in her having to turn into a slutty mercenary to survive, you will eventually encounter and meet Momo, who during that time frame had been kidnapped and been sexually tortured, and not too long after you will meet Kinako, who had her virginity sold and become a sexual slave herself, and afterwards, you will have unlocked the three of them and their events for the rest of the game

Reactions: Ray666

Kuran2020

Jul 11, 2017
Hmm, I completed both Ronin & Byakuya route. I have all 3 Mukuro, Momo, Kanako Max Sex stats + enabled naked option now. But Mei has no naked option even tho I max out the Exposure stats?

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Hmm, I completed both Ronin & Byakuya route. I have all 3 Mukuro, Momo, Kanako Max Sex stats + enabled naked option now. But Mei has no naked option even tho I max out the Exposure stats?
For Mei to walk around naked, you need to go to the capital city and there will be a spot on the ground with an exclamation point above it. Usually those are for masturbation, but this one lets her strip and walk around the city. It's only available pretty late in the Byakuya route, when both Mei and Ranmaru are going there for spying.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
You have to enter the Ronin route in order to have Momo and Kinako be corrupted by pleasure like Mukuro
Basically, lose as many boss battles with Mukuro as you can until halfway through the game where Mukuro will be kidnapped and lose contact with her samurai group, resulting in her having to turn into a slutty mercenary to survive, you will eventually encounter and meet Momo, who during that time frame had been kidnapped and been sexually tortured, and not too long after you will meet Kinako, who had her virginity sold and become a sexual slave herself, and afterwards, you will have unlocked the three of them and their events for the rest of the game
Why does everyone keep assuming you need to lose boss fights to get to the Ronin route? I got there months back just by by winning until I was given the choice of going down the main route or just going down that route.

Reactions: GodOfAll

OmegaShiki

May 29, 2017
I'm getting this error when I get to choose between Mukuro, Momo and Kinako after Mukuro gets captured by that Swastika guy. I chose Mukuro (covered in semen) to continue the story and this error pops up. I thought I could skip it by pressing CTRL and it did let me skip the scene but then this next error pops up. With Momo story it seems to work fine. I haven't tried Kinako.

Solved: I think I saved at the part where I can choose between which character I want to use from the three girls and that's what bugged the game out? So I went back to Momo and the fox girl and saved after I selected someone and it worked out fine.
1667419584981.png 1667419702112.png

Last edited:
Reactions: glem

OmegaShiki

May 29, 2017
I lost all boss battles except the very first one with the giant bear. Mukuro got seperated. Momo and Gin went to see some fox lady and I made sure to lose so I got that scene where they raped Mukuro and then I have to choose between Mukuro, Momo and Kinako to continue the story. I didn't see anything regarding Momo getting kidnapped and been sexually tortured. They were trying to get to the fox lady. Am I not far enough in yet where I will get to see all of them lose their virginity?
Solved: Yeah, I had to keep pushing further. Man, this game is long.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes