Jan 14, 2018
1667732099300.png
i used Locale Emulator, changing my locale to Jap, Ntleas but stil having the same problem, i guess theres no hope but to waiting kagura's version.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
The game does not require a Japanese locale.
requires Japanese time format.
switching to the Japanese locale of the system, did not save me from crashes when choosing "watch", appearing after defeating the last bosses of the chapters, starting from chapter 2.
what is the reason I can not understand.
maybe because , decided to play on easy mode and take the virgin route.

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Can someone share the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file after completing the game, please?

Last edited:

End15

Nov 8, 2021
why every time i try to download the game stops when its about to finish . English is not my mother language so sorry if you see any grammar mistake

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
anyone know why im getting this error?

apparently its the asset budles folder that wont extract but everything else works

Last edited:

hankwe026

Aug 8, 2017
I saw in the ci-en about ver 2.0 and scene in h-status and saw the yellow got pregnant, so is the pregnancy is a mechanic yet ?

TedroTedro

Mar 5, 2022
Does anyone know how to enable the combat cg/animations? I read the prompt but i think my google translate missed a few points and im kinda bummed out

Edit: Okay I believe it's related to your characters virginity? Is there a way to have the combat cg while the characters are virgins?

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I saw in the ci-en about ver 2.0 and scene in h-status and saw the yellow got pregnant, so is the pregnancy is a mechanic yet ?
There's a handy dandy little thing called the search function, located in the code of many websites within this little on site thing called the search bar, located in the uppity tippy top right hand side of this specific website. Fucking lazy asses around here, I swear.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There's a handy dandy little thing called the search function, located in the code of many websites within this little on site thing called the search bar, located in the uppity tippy top right hand side of this specific website. Fucking lazy asses around here, I swear.
The one complaint I'd say about the search is you have to mess around to get them in order of recent otherwise you get stuff from all different years.

Reactions: LDV
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes