Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
First of all , thanks for all of the people here who try to help , i was reading a lot here and don't want to flood that much , but i want thanks everyone who help anyways.

That being said , i don't understand how to put the game in english properly . The option isn't even possible in the menu , despite the fact that i've put my windows in regional format like the screen made by Cablesvk in the page 124 (the previous page from here i suppose) and despite the fact that the game does have a folder named "languages" with an english.json on it .

Even if i brutforce the change of dialogue with putting english in the english.json file , my game crash shortly after the beginning of the game , like this :

1668214020616.png

Thanks for the help in advance : )

Last edited:

Potsu999

Jan 10, 2021
does anyone have an english version of the flowchart? it's hard hard to play ONEONE1 games without guides

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
V2.0 let's goooooooooooo! Wait... didn't kagura games want to translate this?
Yup, been in their 'coming soon' list for a while. The DLC has been known about for a while too so I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning to release the whole translation at once. Fingers crossed they were working on the base game during the wait otherwise it might be years away still.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Yup, been in their 'coming soon' list for a while. The DLC has been known about for a while too so I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning to release the whole translation at once. Fingers crossed they were working on the base game during the wait otherwise it might be years away still.
They are still planning to, but they are taking their sweet time with it because I guess they hate money
we should push them for start progress on release, they have panel on discord for this game
Well ever since I knew 2.0 was coming and kagura wanted to translate it I was pretty sure they'd do it with the 2.0 release, but this is going to take ages again if they start now. Would've expected for them to get atleast the text files so they can start before the release but ehhhhh, maybe they did and they are hardly working again...

Also, where do I get the period cycle change item from again? It's been a while...

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
They are still planning to, but they are taking their sweet time with it because I guess they hate money
more this is a big product for them, they know oneone1 games sale really well and wanna get this right, not to mention its unity and they were looking for devs to work on the translation for it.

goldenaegis

Jul 13, 2018
Sooo...is the whole pregnancy cycle advertise in 2.00 bugged or something? I tried and after walking around for a bit, the game skip straight to birth CG without changing anything

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
anyone has save file with 4th purple haired girl with combat scenes unlock

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
can someone please tell me how you get the cross-section to show up, it says enable in the settings and all I get is nothing. I wanna see filled wombs dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: Lieseater

Zaahn

Oct 28, 2020
I can't save. I don't know if it's broken or if i'm dumb but the save button doesn't work for me. Is this a known problem?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes