maskedbunny

Jan 22, 2022
View attachment 2214781
I'm getting this error when I get to choose between Mukuro, Momo and Kinako after Mukuro gets captured by that Swastika guy. I chose Mukuro (covered in semen) to continue the story and this error pops up. I thought I could skip it by pressing CTRL and it did let me skip the scene but then this next error pops up. With Momo story it seems to work fine. I haven't tried Kinako.

Solved: I think I saved at the part where I can choose between which character I want to use from the three girls and that's what bugged the game out? So I went back to Momo and the fox girl and saved after I selected someone and it worked out fine.
View attachment 2142443 View attachment 2142459
[/CITA]
please help. the same problem and your solution didn't work

I read 125 pages of post and tried everything. nothing works

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Aight with the newest version I've seen mention of a purple haired sister as a playable character by following the non-ronin route. Are there animated sex battle scenes with her? If so can I'd like a save please.

I ask because I'm not seeing any new animations in the gallery but people keep talking about her.

I realize the white witch animations floating around are not part of this game.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Still no witch girl? I thought she was being added in 2.0. I guess you have to wait for the "big update that will be put on sale." Basically, she'll be in the expansion that will be sold separately.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Still no witch girl? I thought she was being added in 2.0. I guess you have to wait for the "big update that will be put on sale." Basically, she'll be in the expansion that will be sold separately.
Actually she's not planned for this game and was never planned for it to begin with, she is the main character of ONEONE1's next game after Samurai Vandalism:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-eclipse-witch-a-witchs-chronicles-oneone1s-new-game.123108/
I made a whole thread dedicated to it and keeping updates with any new information we get surrounding it

Reactions: KingsRaiden

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Kagura still has it listed in there games to come seeing how big there games are its going to take awhile because dam it took long for them to get apostle out and uncensored just got to wait patently for it
To that, one of their staff recently said on discord that the content from the 2.0 patch will be included in their translation. Which may give some indiction they were waiting for the 2.0 patch to be release.

Also if their translation of "Into the Nightmare" is any indication, they probably not just translation the the game's text. Because if you use an RPG save editor on an "Into the Nightmare" save from the version KG released you'll notice that the even translated the switches, flags, and other variables in the game's scripts. They may be doing the same with "Samurai Vandalism".

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
are the Menus not translated in 2.03? only see Japanese as a language option but I guess its due to the pre-applied patch. Been playing with both region settings changed yet only see broken english and untranslated menu, is it supposed to be like this?

AsusPony

Apr 16, 2019
are the Menus not translated in 2.03? only see Japanese as a language option but I guess its due to the pre-applied patch. Been playing with both region settings changed yet only see broken english and untranslated menu, is it supposed to be like this?
English version has no release date yet

Reactions: forgotp

PAPAILOLXD

Feb 16, 2018
ok, if there still is anyone who hasn't found a way or for someone in the future, in chapter 3 to get to takahama you need to go to the imperial metropolitan road, go through the left to the far right and you'll see the event entrance.

Surprised nobody wrote that... ever

Feb 28, 2022
Excuse me, I am truly news to the game but if I understand correctly from the thread, finish the game first on the Virgin Route will be very benefit if I choose evil/hentai/ronin for new game plus, right?

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Excuse me, I am truly news to the game but if I understand correctly from the thread, finish the game first on the Virgin Route will be very benefit if I choose evil/hentai/ronin for new game plus, right?
I would say it is the other way around. Going for the Virgin Route in Newgame+ means you start a lot stronger and can get more healing, so you're less likely to be defeated by bosses. And if you're trying to avoid anything for a Virgin/True love route, losing is the main thing to avoid.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes