Solidkvothe

Apr 28, 2022
Excuse me, I am truly news to the game but if I understand correctly from the thread, finish the game first on the Virgin Route will be very benefit if I choose evil/hentai/ronin for new game plus, right?
I would recommend you always do the evil route First in a Oneone1 game. You get really big chunks of lore that doesnt happen in other routes, you get to kill npcs after sometime and get acess to the strongest form more early.

Feb 28, 2022
I would recommend you always do the evil route First in a Oneone1 game. You get really big chunks of lore that doesnt happen in other routes, you get to kill npcs after sometime and get acess to the strongest form more early.
Thanks so much!!!! Unfortunately, I am currently doing the Virgin Route at the Easy difficult so perhap I will do the Evil/Hentai route after the Virgin route, well if I has so much time to do I will try to set level to be around 50 to 99 first at the Virgin route and I will do the evil route at Normal or Hard difficult. (Evil Smile and Troll Face on my face, kehehehe)

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
somebody have saved with full CG scenes?
or maybe a guide how to obtain them all.
If you want a save file only for the CGs or scenes, then you don't even need a save file. Go into the Options/Configuration on the main menu, then select the third option from the top, like in this image.
1670818987132.png

System Setting 3. From those option, pick the bottom one and click the right hand button. This will unlock all CG's, animations, and scene replays.

I think the main reason so many people asking for 'full save plz' or '100% save' are ignored is because this game has 3 routes to it, so you need to be specific, on top of the fact you can just unlock everything right from the main menu if that's all you want the full save for. I hope this post helps other people in the future too.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
If you want a save file only for the CGs or scenes, then you don't even need a save file. Go into the Options/Configuration on the main menu, then the select the third option from the top, like in this image.
View attachment 2229772

System Setting 3. From those option, pick the bottom one and click the right hand button. This will unlock all CG's, animations, and scene replays.

I think the main reason so many people asking for 'full save plz' or '100% save' are ignored is because this game has 23 routes to it, so you need to be specific, on top of the fact you can just unlock everything right from the main menu if that's all you want the full save for. I hope this post help other people in the future too.
To be honest, I truly does not understand 'Extra forced open' due to the auto translate and I am even afraid it can broke the game if I touch it.

Feb 28, 2022
Where can I find secret art for three characters?

Edit 1: This time I am truly serious unable to find the secret art!!!

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
After finishing the game on virgil and evil route and based on what I observed on the H-Attack, I afraid Kagura Games will only release the game when the game is updated to 2.5 at least or 3 with the DLC longer because I found out that there is some H-Attack for the blonde girl is unfnished.

The animation is pretty irrelevant to me. I mean the 'creampie' scene of is nothing than 'flash and bukkake' except the horse. I cannot understand why the creator can create the irrelevant animation like this meanwhile he can draw a full and detail animation on his last and recent game.

I understand why the pink girl does not have 'ganguro' but oneone1 should give her one and why the 'ganguro' mode does not have naked version? I don't get it.

Feb 28, 2022
After finishing the game on virgil and evil route and based on what I observed on the H-Attack, I afraid Kagura Games will only release the game when the game is updated to 2.5 at least or 3 with the DLC longer because I found out that there is some H-Attack for the blonde girl is unfnished.

The animation is pretty irrelevant to me. I mean the 'creampie' scene of is nothing than 'flash and bukkake' except the horse. I cannot understand why the creator can create the irrelevant animation like this meanwhile he can draw a full and detail animation on his last and recent game.

I understand why the pink girl does not have 'ganguro' but oneone1 should give her one and why the 'ganguro' mode does not have naked version? I don't get it.

Florent12

Aug 21, 2017

Buddy the pink haired girl the one you speak of is the only NTR onthe game i am not umm fallen enough to enhoy the loli stuff so yea i was here for NTR and we get it but it's not like we all get what we want devs do what they care thats how they rise and fall so unless you think you gonna try just give up

Feb 28, 2022
Buddy the pink haired girl the one you speak of is the only NTR onthe game i am not umm fallen enough to enhoy the loli stuff so yea i was here for NTR and we get it but it's not like we all get what we want devs do what they care thats how they rise and fall so unless you think you gonna try just give up
Just my wishful thinking.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
how is that ntr? like he pretty much forgets about her right?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes