Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The GoFile downloads are bugged, if you try to unzip the files it will be unable to unzip Part 2 and you will be unable to make a new save file.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I cant leave the first room after the intro the character is stuck moving toward the top left as is my buttons are stuck but they aren't. i know this has happened to me in some rpgm games if i don't release shift in a certain order from the directional keys but this is also affecting menus my highlighted options immediatly scroll towards the top left option as well. i tried searching the tread but i didn't find anything or wasn't using the right search word.

Zareget

Jun 12, 2020
Hey question... Does anyone know how I can unlock the lesbian H scene between Mukuro and Mei (her sister) ? I've been trying to find out how for a while now but no luck, is it locked to a certain route? (I picked the "bad guy" route by joining Mei and am already on the final chapter but still cant find out how to unlock that scene. I would really appreciate the help

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Ok, I give up.

I have C on all her body developments with a B on her vagina (courtesy of a magician enemy) and less than 3 defeats, but the choice on whether to just be a ronin or go to the forest doesn't appear. It just goes straight to the forest.

Can someone please help? I already followed the flow chart and other route guides in the thread.

Reactions: suyatna

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, I give up.

I have C on all her body developments with a B on her vagina (courtesy of a magician enemy) and less than 3 defeats, but the choice on whether to just be a ronin or go to the forest doesn't appear. It just goes straight to the forest.

Can someone please help? I already followed the flow chart and other route guides in the thread.
if u want go other route than ronin, u must win all boss figth, dont defeat

Reactions: Ubtsha

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
Anyone know how to get Kinako and Momo Pregrant.?I played when it was first released so i don't remember much.

Reactions: f9account

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
if u want go other route than ronin, u must win all boss figth, dont defeat
I already know how to go the good guys route and the bad guys route, what I meant was how to get to the ronin route without being gang banged in prison.

Which by the way i already figured out.

Ronin route without the gangbang hentai scene - need LESS THAN 3 defeats AND B development on all sex stats.
It was said in a previous post that you need C development, but you actually need B development in all sex stats.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Anyone know how to get Kinako and Momo Pregrant.?I played when it was first released so i don't remember much.
You can get them pregnant the same way with MC (Mukuro was it?).
Need to get all or just their lewdness development to A, only then will the doctor will appear for them.
Then you pay the doctor and you'll get their h-scene for their uterus upgrade.

I went and uprgraded Momo's first and need more money for the others.

Reactions: f9account

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I already know how to go the good guys route and the bad guys route, what I meant was how to get to the ronin route without being gang banged in prison.

Which by the way i already figured out.

Ronin route without the gangbang hentai scene - need LESS THAN 3 defeats AND B development on all sex stats.
It was said in a previous post that you need C development, but you actually need B development in all sex stats.
thats quite hard for get all sex stats to B level from the begining

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
You can get them pregnant the same way with MC (Mukuro was it?).
Need to get all or just their lewdness development to A, only then will the doctor will appear for them.
Then you pay the doctor and you'll get their h-scene for their uterus upgrade.

I went and uprgraded Momo's first and need more money for the others.
It worked , Thanks you very much.

Zareget

Jun 12, 2020
Really? nobody knows how to get the Lesbian H scene between Mukuro and Mei? damn... I can't find it literally anywhere... Not even full game playthroughs show how to get it, kinda getting annoyed at this rate.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
thats quite hard for get all sex stats to B level from the begining
I went back tried which developments are exactly needed.
MC need B development in Lewdness, Mouth, Anal, Vagina (since mouth, anal, vagina are requirements for lewdness).
Breast and exposure are not needed.

Also, it's not that hard. You can spam the h-scene at the inn in Imperial capital.
The far left bald guy(mouth)(also classified as prostitution so you get some money too) and far right peddler(anal).
Then go find a wizard enemy just let him have his way with you for the vagina development. (you'll even get some nice h-scenes from him as a bonus, 7 scenes with clothed and nude variants).

If you're curious, you can lvl breast with a guy in the slums of takahama and imperial capital, then the suit guy that lives in the south-east house of the rich district. The exhibition on the demon enemy with a heart floating above it at kanna kaido and the same area where you can fins the wizard.

Last edited:

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
Is there a guide in english somewhere for this game? I played it once a while back and only ever had the main character so I wanna try again knowing what to do.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes