psi1337

Jun 28, 2021
For Mei to walk around naked, you need to go to the capital city and there will be a spot on the ground with an exclamation point above it. Usually those are for masturbation, but this one lets her strip and walk around the city. It's only available pretty late in the Byakuya route, when both Mei and Ranmaru are going there for spying.
where is it?i dont find it:(

Sightedness

Nov 13, 2021
I used and it unpacked all successfully despite an error (yes there is an error, it says there is no certain file, but the file is actually there. ┐('~`)┌ )
I tried unpacking with 7-zip it successfully unpacked with 9 errors, but your claim about saying that the file isn't there but it's actually there is different from mine. When I open the game it gives me an error saying that it's unable to read 4 archive headers from the 9 errors that I had. When I click the "Ok" button the game closes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheodoreBear

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
I tried unpacking with 7-zip it successfully unpacked with 9 errors, but your claim about saying that the file isn't there but it's actually there is different from mine. When I open the game it gives me an error saying that it's unable to read 4 archive headers from the 9 errors that I had. When I click the "Ok" button the game closes.
I downloaded it from anonfiles, just out of curiosity, and deleted it after checking. Anyway, I'm going to wait for the official English release

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes