Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
this is official translate ?
It's merely a Unity plugin that does MTL on the fly and saves it into a translation file for later use. This is why you have to wait a few seconds before new text gets translated... and why it's a damn eyebleeding poetry.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I wonder if kagura will release the translation for the android version too.
Or if they don't I hope it would be possible to somehow transport the translation from one version to another.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
For " The Fap-A-Thon Of Your Life " this game sure takes a long time to introduce H-attacks from enemies, I haven't even had my clothes damaged yet and I'm an hour in

Yukira☆

Aug 3, 2021
For " The Fap-A-Thon Of Your Life " this game sure takes a long time to introduce H-attacks from enemies, I haven't even had my clothes damaged yet and I'm an hour in
Wait? How? I had 20 minutes on my first run and got my clothes damaged from the slimes already tho...

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
What are the part 2 and part 3? they are same file size, do we need to extract them also?
How do I combine part 2 and 3? same size file and contain in the folder.
you need to put all 3 parts of the archive in one folder, then run unzip one .zip file, there's no need to extract the .z01 and .z02 files separately. but note that the archive in the OP seems to be broken and you will get a warning

begleza

Dec 6, 2022
how to get 'exposure' value in this game? even slime damage clothe, it not getting that 'exposure'

another question : how to get blowjob by pinkhair girl for the first time? any monster that can make her blowjob?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes