I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
one can just hope that kagura finishes the translation in this year, and dosent push it back to even 24. that would grind my gears

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
one can just hope that kagura finishes the translation in this year, and dosent push it back to even 24. that would grind my gears
Dunno if it was mentioned in this thread but I believe to remember that kagura wanted to release the official translation this january.
Alas given that there is radio silence as always with kagura and no clear indicator how far they actually are with the translation I would estimate march? maybe even april and thats me being optimistic.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Dunno if it was mentioned in this thread but I believe to remember that kagura wanted to release the official translation this january.
Alas given that there is radio silence as always with kagura and no clear indicator how far they actually are with the translation I would estimate march? maybe even april and thats me being optimistic.
I checked on steamdb a couple of days ago and kagura changed the release date of samurai vandalism and 2 other games from "TBA" to "coming soon".
Sure a coming soon from kagura doesn't really have much value but i doubt they did it without any reason.
Still this is just speculation and steam changed the release date terminology so this makes it even more difficult doing any kind of prediction.
Also someone on the translation request thread linked a twitter post from oneone1 which said that the steam release would have been early 2023.
So maybe the release date isn't that far in the future but without any official info from kagura this is just a theory.

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
I checked on steamdb a couple of days ago and kagura changed the release date of samurai vandalism and 2 other games from "TBA" to "coming soon".
Sure a coming soon from kagura doesn't really have much value but i doubt they did it without any reason.
Still this is just speculation and steam changed the release date terminology so this makes it even more difficult doing any kind of prediction.
Also someone on the translation request thread linked a twitter post from oneone1 which said that the steam release would have been early 2023.
So maybe the release date isn't that far in the future but without any official info from kagura this is just a theory.
It's been Coming Soon since at least October last year. Unless we get some insider leaks from kagura, I doubt we'll get any advance notice until they're ready to release it. Well, beyond the vague answer of 'sometime 2023' that the tweets/Ci-En posts were saying, I guess.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
It's been Coming Soon since at least October last year. Unless we get some insider leaks from kagura, I doubt we'll get any advance notice until they're ready to release it. Well, beyond the vague answer of 'sometime 2023' that the tweets/Ci-En posts were saying, I guess.
I'm pretty sure it was listed as TBA and they changed it to coming soon a couple of days ago.
Yeah i doubt we'll have any insider leaks or anything so we're back to the waiting game until they announce the release.

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

Verche

Jan 31, 2020
how exactly do you get to see the playable characters pregnant in the h-status screen i have gotten to the point where you can get the surgery and have birthed i just dont see where you can see them preg like in the images on dlsite

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
how exactly do you get to see the playable characters pregnant in the h-status screen i have gotten to the point where you can get the surgery and have birthed i just dont see where you can see them preg like in the images on dlsite
if i remember correctly you have to chose them in the character selection as player char then do devious things to them (if you know what i mean) to my experience you can impragnete them even if it is a save day, just let them fuck enough.

Leadaire

Oct 19, 2019
I found some walkthrough on jap site but it's not full, I think full is only for premium supporters. Maybe someone have full walkthrough?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes