AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
I noticed in the Hitomi la gallery there's a lot of mid combat H animations for Kuro especially that just aren't in the game. Are they gotten some other way? Or were they just scrapped?
Edit: Never mind I figured it out, some overworld interactions with animations change depending on if you have clothes on or not

Last edited:

DanyM

Nov 26, 2017
Is there a version for android or ported to android?. If anyone knows how to emulate these Unity games on android without pc, let me know.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Where the hell can I find this scene?
It only has the CG but I look everywhere in Scene section it's nowhere to be found.
What mission or side quest it belongs to?

Feb 28, 2022
I just found out something is worth to be curiousity:

If I understand correctly, Samurai Vandalism and Ideology in Friction (and possible the in-development game The Eclipse Witch) are set in the same universe, right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
I just found out something is worth to be curiousity:

If I understand correctly, Samurai Vandalism and Ideology in Friction (and possible the in-development game The Eclipse Witch) are set in the same universe, right?
Correct. Some characters from Ideology show up in Samurai Vandalism, so it's not a stretch to imagine they would do the same with The Eclipse Witch.

Solidkvothe

Apr 28, 2022
Soo, Oneone1 is creating a multiverse, i Wonder If Oni Blade is a part of It or its an alternative one.

Now the Glacier design in Samurai is a huge spoiler for ideology.

Reactions: spokkimax
Feb 28, 2022
Soo, Oneone1 is creating a multiverse, i Wonder If Oni Blade is a part of It or its an alternative one.

Now the Glacier design in Samurai is a huge spoiler for ideology.
Based on what I understand on the "Metiocracy of Oni Blade", the game does not share the same universe with two latest game.

By the way, I personally favor the 'full-naked' transformation from Oni Blade than the 'Power Rangers' transformation from late game and oni blade also give the main character option to develop relationship with her (future) boyfriend, also the thing is 'lightly' hidden which impact the ending and I personally consider it is better than two latest game.

2uBi

Feb 1, 2020
Any Solution guys? i can't inspect my character. btw i put the cheat file in the managed folder. PLS Help

CielReverse

Aug 24, 2018
Android ver. Is out now//finally can't play this game did't have emulator unity for android yeah it's unity need dev plotform u can play in mobile

Ps.did't has pc if someone upload android ver really thankful

Solidkvothe

Apr 28, 2022
Based on what I understand on the "Metiocracy of Oni Blade", the game does not share the same universe with two latest game.

By the way, I personally favor the 'full-naked' transformation from Oni Blade than the 'Power Rangers' transformation from late game and oni blade also give the main character option to develop relationship with her (future) boyfriend, also the thing is 'lightly' hidden which impact the ending and I personally consider it is better than two latest game.
I liked Oni Blade, but its totally a Kill la Kill rip off. Ideology is more original, its hás some reference to SNK. Oneone1 game are really inspired by anime. Samurai is Akame Ga Kill, Oni kill la kill e ideology shingeki no kyojin.

Reactions: Wolf_Age

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
i want to play this game but it keeps giving me problems should download all the parts because erro keeps poping on the menue screen

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes