Kuran2020

Jul 11, 2017
For Mei to walk around naked, you need to go to the capital city and there will be a spot on the ground with an exclamation point above it. Usually those are for masturbation, but this one lets her strip and walk around the city. It's only available pretty late in the Byakuya route, when both Mei and Ranmaru are going there for spying.
Do I require certain sex stats to see the exclamation marks?

Runastia

May 11, 2018
is there a guide or sth available to get to all the paths?
Im especially curious about the new one tho

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
launched the game, through the NTLEA program, it started.
but after playing a little, chapter 2 against the ogre boss,
defeating the boss, gives the choice to "watch" or "skip".
"watch" causes an error, Windows writes "the program will be closed".
"skip" can be played further.
it looks like you need to completely switch to the Japanese locale of the system to see it.
did not try, too lazy to switch.

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
I translated the menu, quests, sidequests, items, missing weapons, and many other things that weren't translated.
This is done with google translate, but please do note that the free Google Translate API that applications such as Reipatcher uses, is much much worse than the V3 they have on the manual Google translate and the API you pay for.
Make of that what you will.
I translated this for my self and thought that someone might be interested.

Install instructions:
Unzip the lc_tables file and put it in <game library>\AssetBundles\english\
Example path to file: D:\games\サムライヴァンダリズムver1.00\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables

I would advise anyone to take a backup of the original file. I have no problems, but I will not guarantee anything.
How to translate into other languages?

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Why does everyone keep assuming you need to lose boss fights to get to the Ronin route? I got there months back just by by winning until I was given the choice of going down the main route or just going down that route.
Probably because that's how it was done every game before this one by the developer.

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
is the english version playable?
few things might affect the answer to that. there's a slight pause for each line to translate to english, and it's MTL level, not great english. Even if you don't usually mind that level of english, the pause might put you off. Even if it was perfect english, the game is so dialogue heavy that you might not even want to wait for each line of translation, too much lag time, and with so many lines of dialogue, even if there wasn't a pause delay, you might not even want to read everything.

Tl;Dr: it's worth it if you weren't planning on reading any dialogue from the start, and just need the barebones UI and alerts / locations to be understandable. Tbh an official translation would only make a 1.5/10 improvement imo.

juliox

Jan 14, 2019
when does the damn hentai star on these shit, been playing for 4 hours and only 5 event i have unlocked, is these one of those BS that you just have to go to point a to b then lose on porpuse like other one one 1 games

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
when does the damn hentai star on these shit, been playing for 4 hours and only 5 event i have unlocked, is these one of those BS that you just have to go to point a to b then lose on porpuse like other one one 1 games
Pretty much. Losing to see some HScenes like any other oneone1 game.

Or, during the 1st minute of the game, talk with the 1st NPC you see with Event over their head south of your room, get a dildo, go back to your room and masturbate to get rid of virginity.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
How to translate into other languages?
It has been a while, so I am not sure that I completely remember all the steps.

But I started by extracting the lc_tables file. This has many files containing the UI text.

I then used a script to extract all Japanese sentences and words and sort them by numbers of characters (longest first) in a text file. This is needed to not mess up the replace later.

I use another script to feed each line to Google Translate and to put the translation in the same line in another text file.

So now we have 2 text files. One with the Japanese text and another with the English translation on the same line.
Those I use in the final part of the script open the interface file, replace all sentences line for line.

This is where sorting by length is important. Let us say there are 2 inventory items: "Bottle" and "Milk in a bottle". If the word Bottle is replaced first, then you replace it in "Milk in a bottle" too, and it messes up the replace. Far the easiest method to avoid this is to simply sort by character count after the first extraction. That way "Milk in a bottle" is already replaced when it comes to replacing "Bottle".

Finally when all files are translated, you make a new lc_tables file containing the translated interface, and voila.

Sorry if I am not explaining myself very well, but as I said, it has been a while and this game is the only one I have really done it with.

Reactions: znackk and dajj
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes