spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
2.0 is dropped so KG's priority is release this as soon as possible (if they want money). I hope they started to translate SamVan a long time ago. IIrc someone leaked info about release at the end of the year
Do you think they will use the 2.0 as a basis for the localization process?

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
I finished the game but still can't find way to get pregnant:cry:
View attachment 2115302
Wow that was quick. I think you can only get the MC pregnant in after chapter 5 in the Ronin route.

just copying what I had in another post. First, you needs to have 50K yen to modify MCs bodies. Second, the flowchart shows, there are two ways to get you into the Ronin Route (the decision point is at the end of Chapter 3: (1) you need to fail more than three times (with the quests of any of the three MCs) by the end of chapter 3. At the end of the Chapter 3, you will be forced into the Ronin Route with a "Punishing/Guity" hentai scene of Mukuro. (2) if you fail less or equal to three times (including the separate three MCs' requests in the middle of the Chapter 3), there will be a different quest. If you lose in the battle, you will get to the Ronin Route without the hentain scene I mentioned previously; if you win, you will face two options for the other two routes. Capture.PNG

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Is all the sex in the update still locked behind failing quests and putting yourself on a bad route?
I wouldn't say "locked" but most scenes are in the ronin or demon route. Even if in the "good" route you can become a horsefucking whore,but no one will react to it.Really strange tbh lol

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Its not only the English transaltion provided by 111 thats fucked... some images that are supposed to be portraits are zoomed in and little portrait animations are slowed down an effing lot.
Anyway heres an autotranslator that works for unity based games and so far I have not had any issues. It just takes 1 second to translate text as it appears on the screen. Just make sure you delete the English.json file from the base game.
Just noticed one of these... some cgs are zoomed out, impossible to be seen.

Nikolni

Sep 28, 2018
man, its fucking annoying that the flowchart pages are images now. I can't use google translate like I did for meritocracy and ideology flowcharts

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes