potato1234599

May 17, 2020
Finally we get to see what the fuck these characters are talking about and uncensored dicks and vaginas. Hopefully this release has all the append stuff in it like the monster births an all that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
yes how ever when steam says release is on the 25th i exspect it to realeas like every other game the very day not the end of the day there treating it like the release day is actuly a midnight launch which would make since if steam said something like that instead of giving us today as its release date
not quite right, they said 14hours ago it will release tomorrow and steam also shows 26th not 25th..
i will buy it to support even tho i already have the original version, i also wanna see if kagura fucked up another translation and broke the game/scripts and such..also im interested if its the newest version or if they sell 2.0 as a dlc like most companies would do nowadays.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Can there please be a compressed version of this game? The game is so huge in download. :(

BigGucciPanda

Sep 29, 2020
How long has it been since the kagura announcement? Two Years? Hopefully the steam version has all the new content from the appened update

Jun 13, 2019
Downloaded the game from steam. It took 2 minutes at 130 mbps (I don't know steam might have bugged). Downloading Kagura Patch to unlock nudity 118 kbps. 119 mb out of 5 GB. Great way of punishing a paying customer lol. Even if I can upload the game here, the patch is still not applied so it will be the censored/gutted version.
download from the 2nd mirror, it's a google drive link and it's way faster

Reactions: p23rklo

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
Does anyone know the steam version cuts any content compared to the original? This is assuming we get patch, is there still cut content after that?

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Hmm... the patch download stops at 2.7/5.0G and does not resume download progress... anyone has the same issue here?
1693025385915.png

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes