MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Not sure what the longest one is but iirc Pregcess of Zeven has been in the queue longer.

I'm curious for those that have played both, how does this one compare to Ideology in Friction? How does it stack up among OneOne1 games in general?
Well. Imagine if ideology in friction didn't just have Clacier and Annette as it's playable characters, but also a third one and they all had a crapload of scenes and content dedicated to each, including a pregnancy system

That's what SamVan tries to go for, and even though Mukuro is clearly the main-main character of the trio of Momo and Kinako, the other two still get a large enough set of scenes that would probably form an entirely gallery of their own if they were in a smaller HRPGs

There's a lot of content and scenes to go through, i would say it's biggest flaw comes with how underutilized the secondary characters are, they all have great designs but are lucky to have more than 2 scenes dedicated to them

So, although the 3 protagonist system isn't as robust as some shit like GTA V, there's still a lot of content for the main girls, and if you like them enough and don't mind the others not getting that many scenes in comparison, I would say it's still a good one t look forward to
1692562614285.png

...But i'm still pissed this lady didn't get more scenes
1692562872571.png

May 3, 2022
Well. Imagine if ideology in friction didn't just have Clacier and Annette as it's playable characters, but also a third one and they all had a crapload of scenes and content dedicated to each, including a pregnancy system

That's what SamVan tries to go for, and even though Mukuro is clearly the main-main character of the trio of Momo and Kinako, the other two still get a large enough set of scenes that would probably form an entirely gallery of their own if they were in a smaller HRPGs

There's a lot of content and scenes to go through, i would say it's biggest flaw comes with how underutilized the secondary characters are, they all have great designs but are lucky to have more than 2 scenes dedicated to them

So, although the 3 protagonist system isn't as robust as some shit like GTA V, there's still a lot of content for the main girls, and if you like them enough and don't mind the others not getting that many scenes in comparison, I would say it's still a good one t look forward to
View attachment 2865931

...But i'm still pissed this lady didn't get more scenes
View attachment 2865940
Appreciated, that was easy to wrap my head around. Hard to say if it's better to focus more on the protagonists at the expense of the rest of the cast but it's good to know what I'm getting into.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
can someone share their (Samurai Vandalism\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text) MTL...8gb is too painful to download....
tnx in advance.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I'm so glad I decided to check this thread today. This is one of my most anticipated h-game since Ideology in Friction was the first game I downloaded on F95.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It impresses me how this thread managed to get to over 150+ pages when we only had a crappy MTL translation to go off of for the last 2 years or so
I'm scared of how much more discussion will spawn here once the game drops this saturday

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
It impresses me how this thread managed to get to over 150+ pages when we only had a crappy MTL translation to go off of for the last 2 years or so
I'm scared of how much more discussion will spawn here once the game drops this saturday
Welp, most of the thread is comprised of jabbing at KG + bugs + how do I install this game + defending KG + 111 fans, with the rest being some minor stuff lol

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes