nitish2686

May 28, 2022
DSM25 Your question sounds so nonsensical to me that I am unable to comprehend it.
I believe that DSM25 thinks, that the game is actually a 3 parts game like how chapters work in other games, and is asking about the difference in content within each part, that of course is not true since, the 3 parts are actually the part of the zip file, which are meant to be extracted together in order to play the game.

Allen Sanch

Jun 29, 2018
When I download, eventcg files 2 & 3 are empty? 0KB. The game won't run because of this. Anyone know or am I missing something? Re-downloaded all parts.

DSM25

Apr 4, 2022
I believe that DSM25 thinks, that the game is actually a 3 parts game like how chapters work in other games, and is asking about the difference in content within each part, that of course is not true since, the 3 parts are actually the part of the zip file, which are meant to be extracted together in order to play the game.
yes that's what i mean

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
PainKnight I feel I have to ask this: "supposed to"? Who said so? The people responsible for the delay measured in months?

At this point, anything other than "ONEONE1 announce a release date" or "the [translated] game gets released" is hearsay at best, lies at the worst.

Yeah, wouldn't it be hilarious if ONEONE1 had already gotten to work on ANOTHER game while Kagura still hasn't released Samurai Vandalism? Hahahahaha...

View attachment 2847931

Ha...
More like "while Kagura still has not released Island of Penance". :KEK:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Wait, they only recently released The Eclipse Witch and are ALREADY working on yet another game?
I mean, lots of their game are similar to one another, so they're really just focusing on the arts portion, add in a few new kinks, sprinkle some additional life system, and voila, done

pedronotname

Sep 3, 2021
Wait, they only recently released The Eclipse Witch and are ALREADY working on yet another game?
I think they have been working on it for a long time because before the release of The Eclipse Witch they had already shown some images and some art, and I even think that this game has more development time than Eclipse Witch so it probably has more content...

Reactions: kunocat

Laitgam

Sep 3, 2019
Guys! Help please. The game just doesn't want to start. What causes this error and how to fix it? ScriptException: (50,12): 1.0 は不正な数値です

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes