pedronotname

Sep 3, 2021
Reactions: Hong02

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
JumpNeet44 Even then, frankly, anything that does not say "it is done, we have released it" is pointless. If anything, I am surprised by the "anything yet?" attitude that seems to have spread here recently. As if anyone or anything here is able to influence their release schedule (assuming they have one and SV is on that list, to begin with :HideThePain:) in any way.

Reactions: chuckd2041

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
JumpNeet44 Even then, frankly, anything that does not say "it is done, we have released it" is pointless. If anything, I am surprised by the "anything yet?" attitude that seems to have spread here recently. As if anyone or anything here is able to influence their release schedule (assuming they have one and SV is on that list, to begin with :HideThePain:) in any way.
you might be on drugs

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
At this point I suggest to everyone that wants to play this to stop hoping for kagura to release it and play with mtl translation.
Sure it's bad being mtl but it's better than nothing and I don't see the english release coming out anytime soon.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hahaha yeah although it's not really that hard to predict. KG being KG. And mangagamer would have another oneone1 game, so it's not that bad
For some people it was. Back then this thread was filled with KG dickriders who were saying "Guys theres no point making a reipatch cause Kagura certainly would make a translation soon"
How about we start a bet, Oneoneone is already developing their new game so let's see what comes out first XD
My money on 111 lol

Reactions: Hong02 and kunocat

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
my main question is:

If the MTL was readable, is the story good? okay? or stupid, so who cares?

does anyone know?

was it worth playing in this state or is it better to just fap to the gallery?

I really would hope it's a relatively good story or game.. so I'm asking

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
my main question is:

If the MTL was readable, is the story good? okay? or stupid, so who cares?

does anyone know?

was it worth playing in this state or is it better to just fap to the gallery?

I really would hope it's a relatively good story or game.. so I'm asking
The story is rather well. You can check out other games from this dev to get more reference. People really love it

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
Can some tell me what I'm doing wrong cause I can only get h attacks and scenes for kanjiryoyo and not the other two happen is there something I miss

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes