Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Loligami You claimed SV was #1 in all the rankings, not just profitability. It is not. Apologies for having wasted your time.
Tbf I also said game. The list you linked shows other things like Manga, CGs, and Voice works.

But yes I'm taking into consideration how much the game costs vs how much it has sold.

Reactions: 991207z
Jun 18, 2019
Can anyone please tell me how bad the translation is?

How much poetry?
Is it more akin to Haikus, or more Shakespeare level of poetry? xD

Niaki Huy

Jul 12, 2021
Hello, I'm new to this game. I'm currently on v2.03, using ReiPatcher, and it takes some seconds before the text got translated. Is there anyway to fix this problem?
btw, the mtl is kinda sucks, is there any other translate patch to use?

CorinaKresnik

Jul 31, 2020
Do I need to download every part and put it in the folder? I feel like I have to since downloading the first part just got me hella errors when I tried to run it

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
CorinaKresnik Yes, all parts in the same folder, then extract part 1. The rest gets unpacked automatically during the same process.

Why does this question keep popping up? Is the Search function not working?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
when i try to extract the files from the 7zip container its saying canot extract it becausse it isnt availeble yet i can see it in there since i checked the folder where he couldnt extract it from its therer and i am getting no PW popup or virus melding from windowsdefender so there is something wrong whit the upload|
the 1 i Dl'd whas from the Mega link
and i normaly have no problems whit 7zip
i dont know what could be wrong any other game i can extract it from that extractor program

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes