tatsuke44

Nov 25, 2019
i dowload the game and see it already have file
No its not that one, what I want is the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" where it already translated all the japanese line on the game. Since normally u have to wait for ReiPatcher to translate it one by one when u are in the game, and it will take a long time. Well thanks for the help anyway.

vladprof

May 13, 2018
You have to wait for a while, and it will translate one by one depending on what text on ur screen. The translation speed is also depends on ur internet.
If you have a decent pc you can use sugoi translator instead of google, it can do about 5 small sentences\sec on my pc.
You'll need , , and script from attachment if you want\can run sugoi on CUDA.
I installed it with CUDA and ctranslate2, but even on cpu it should translate in 1-2 seconds, which is better than 2-15 I get with google (and translation quality seems marginally better). I'm using .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tatsuke44

Nov 25, 2019
If you have a decent pc you can use sugoi translator instead of google, it can do about 5 small sentences\sec on my pc.
I installed it with CUDA and ctranslate2, but even on cpu it should translate in 1-2 seconds, which is better than 2-15 I get with google (and translation quality seems marginally better).
Ah thanks for the sugestion

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
I installed it with CUDA and ctranslate2, but even on cpu it should translate in 1-2 seconds, which is better than 2-15 I get with google (and translation quality seems marginally better).
Thank You sir!

Followed it and got it to work, I can testify that the translation is faster, although i am not too sure about the quality as i only experimented with the speed, i will check the quality and update here.

Update - The quality in terms of explaining situations as a narrator is still bad, but Normal Sentences where the character is talking in general about how she feels for someone or something is good, also i have always noticed that translators are usually bad at being sure whether they are talking about a He or a She, a lot of times it talks about a female character as He/Him. Anyways, Its better thn most of what we have in the name of translation for this game, plus the speed is great - Translating texts usually between 0.5 seconds and 1.6 seconds max.

I wanted to ask vladprof , How do i fix the translated text going out of bounds? is there a way to change the font or the size? Sorry i am pretty new to this.

Thanks

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Kagura haven't even release The Buxom Warden of Prison Island yet so yea I wont be surprise if the dev choose another publisher for there next games hope its a good one

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Kagura haven't even release The Buxom Warden of Prison Island yet so yea I wont be surprise if the dev choose another publisher for there next games hope its a good one
To be fair, 111's games are a mess to deal with. Once I tried to open one to see how it could work and if I could change a line or two. But good luck in trying. It's nowhere near any other rpgm game, redundances, scripts, stuff I don't even understand, and I don't expect them to have simplified it in the passage to Unity

Reactions: f9account

Harry1122

Sep 9, 2017
Hello there, I followed your steps, but I'm running into this error.

RuntimeError: Library cublas64_11.dll is not found or cannot be loaded
127.0.0.1 - - "POST / HTTP/1.1" 500 -

I am only using ctranslate2, do you have any suggestion? Thanks in advance

vladprof

May 13, 2018
Hello there, I followed your steps, but I'm running into this error.

RuntimeError: Library cublas64_11.dll is not found or cannot be loaded
127.0.0.1 - - "POST / HTTP/1.1" 500 -

I am only using ctranslate2, do you have any suggestion? Thanks in advance
Seems to be a CUDA problem, try to delete your version and install .
If it doesnt work, try to run the install script in CUDA mode.
If all else fails, CPU mode of sugoi should still be much better than google.

Last edited:

Harry1122

Sep 9, 2017
Seems to be a CUDA problem, try to delete your version and install .
I it doesnt work, try to run the install script in CUDA mode.
If all else fails, CPU mode of sugoi should still be much better than google.
It works now, thank you. And it is faster than google by a lot.

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
I'm trying to compress the file part 1 but it says it needs to
C:\Users\Usuario-PC\Downloads\Samurai_Vandalism_v2.3_English_MTL.z01

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Is it just me, or don't it feel crazy that in a couple of days it will be exactly 2 years since this game released and OneOne1's next witch game will release around the same time, yet there's no Kagura release to be seen... Copium aside, even if they finally release it this month (I know OneOne1 mentioned something about May or June for it releasing), it still would presumably have taken Kagura a similar amount of time to release the game's translation that it took the dev to create another game.

I'm not whining here, I know lads already mentioned it but it's just unbelievably amusing to me. :HideThePain:
I just hope OneOne1 looks for other publishers/localizers for his witch game.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Is it just me, or don't it feel crazy that in a couple of days it will be exactly 2 years since this game released and OneOne1's next witch game will release around the same time, yet there's no Kagura release to be seen... Copium aside, even if they finally release it this month (I know OneOne1 mentioned something about May or June for it releasing), it still would presumably have taken Kagura a similar amount of time to release the game's translation that it took the dev to create another game.

I'm not whining here, I know lads already mentioned it but it's just unbelievably amusing to me. :HideThePain:
I just hope OneOne1 looks for other publishers/localizers for his witch game.
Well kagura right now focuses on releasing trash games or "translating" games that already got a translation here on F95 for a quick cash grab since games like samurai vandalism require much more resources to translate.
It's simply more profitable that way.
I really hope too that oneone1 (and other devs) finds another publisher but the main problem is that kagura has the monopoly in the west, that's why they keep releasing translations even after years since they have no competition.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes