PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered the game and downloading it. I just wonder if it's worth playing right now with MTL and quite censored, or wait till June(so it seems supposed) for the Kagura version(uncensored right!?). Does it require lots of time for the story progression? Thanks.
its uncensored and translated, i am still wait for kagura version. kagura version also include every update and expansions.

Apr 22, 2019
its uncensored and translated, i am still wait for kagura version. kagura version also include every update and expansions.
Thanks, but the ReiPatcher is indeed slow and force you to wait several seconds for the translation, quite annoying. Guess I will wait for the release in June.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
we wait for global release while developer already make new game, kagure sitting on diamond mine, this game is one of the most waiting game. they killing the hype of game with that slow progres.
This is so true.. I've lost interest in so many Japanese console games and even pc mmos, because of this exact reason.. we get them 2 years later and by then I'm feeling like, "well, it's cool they finally brought it over, but.. I've kind of lost interest.."

after a year or 2 goes by, we aren't even the same person we were back then.. or at least usually that's the case..
interests change, priorities change, etc... so yeah, it's pretty frustrating sometimes

Reactions: fraazx and p23rklo

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
This is so true.. I've lost interest in so many Japanese console games and even pc mmos, because of this exact reason.. we get them 2 years later and by then I'm feeling like, "well, it's cool they finally brought it over, but.. I've kind of lost interest.."

after a year or 2 goes by, we aren't even the same person we were back then.. or at least usually that's the case..
interests change, priorities change, etc... so yeah, it's pretty frustrating sometimes
do you remember telltale games ? they had a hit with their walking dead series but the episodic release schedule killed the flow of the complete thing, the same is with shows that think they can go on a break for a few months and leave you on a cliffhanger. I just hate that shit

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So.. I'm bored I'll play this. How do the girls get knocked up what path do I have to follow?

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
With their new game on the horizon I was about to bite the bullet and just play the MTL, but I can wait for June.

Leadaire

Oct 19, 2019
Who can translate walkthrough? I think it's full. I found it at official site but it's on jap language.

Write to PM or answer here please. And note me if you don't have access to download files

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
can it translate images?
for grab text from pictures I use
put image into it, then open as text (button on the top right), copy paste Japanese text to DeepL
Yandex translates Japanese poorly, constantly mistaking it for Chinese ¯\(ツ)/¯

Leadaire

Oct 19, 2019
for grab text from pictures I use
put image into it, then open as text (button on the top right), copy paste Japanese text to DeepL
Yandex translates Japanese poorly, constantly mistaking it for Chinese ¯\(ツ)/¯
yandex don't capture all text and translate very poor. For now only one way that I found - I downloaded pics to smartphone and use photo translator by DeepL

tatsuke44

Nov 25, 2019
Good Evening fellas :cool:
Anyone played the Full Game V2.03 , can upload this file (_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) at this Location (samurai-vandalism/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/text/) ?
This File Contain all the translated text , so its better & faster to play (for slow internet users).
View attachment 2519867
Do you have the file of _AutoGeneratedTranslation.txt thing? Im too unpatient to wait itself to translate

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes