FarXcrR3tuRrt892

Apr 23, 2022
i have a question, i know that you can sell main mc's body in the begining of the game to the guy in the noble area. I wonder if there is a similar system for the other two girls in place or is it just for the mc?

Sheer

Mar 11, 2020
Yo guys. Part 4 of the manga is out. Does anyone have it? I have 3 parts but can't buy 4th because my card was blocked

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
They want $50 for the full game jesus h. christ; These games from this dev play exactly the same tbh, long winded maps filled with clusters of enemy mobs that you can cough on & win with no effort basically just exist to pad out gameplay & once X girl is non-virgin have rape scenes. If levels were shorter, not as many enemies cram packed in tiny basically long ass hallways I wouldn't get tired of this game.
I don't NEED a translation to play this game someone just hand me a save with X girl being pregnant & highly corrupted because my god I ain't doing it myself.

Reactions: m1piffles

pedronotname

Sep 3, 2021
They want $50 for the full game jesus h. christ; These games from this dev play exactly the same tbh, long winded maps filled with clusters of enemy mobs that you can cough on & win with no effort basically just exist to pad out gameplay & once X girl is non-virgin have rape scenes. If levels were shorter, not as many enemies cram packed in tiny basically long ass hallways I wouldn't get tired of this game.
I don't NEED a translation to play this game someone just hand me a save with X girl being pregnant & highly corrupted because my god I ain't doing it myself.
The reason for that is very simple, to be able to put a higher price at the game for its duration, that's why there are a lot of
h-rpg games full of unnecessary and tedious grinding and combat :/

Sep 27, 2017
Good Evening fellas :cool:
Anyone played the Full Game V2.03 , can upload this file (_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) at this Location (samurai-vandalism/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/text/) ?
This File Contain all the translated text , so its better & faster to play (for slow internet users).
View attachment 2519867
this would be worth to add to the first page is someone played it already and havent deleted it.

Reactions: Yzat

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Lucas Clymenia & Acerola Only from someone who played all the routes.

For example, I went the Byakuya route (+ slut) - past chapter 3 my file is next to useless to someone who goes the ronin route, since now missions come from a different NPC in a different town, interacting with a different cast (the old one comes back later, and their dialogue is now different, too). Now we both have incomplete translations. And if one of us manually edited the file to make translation better, if only a tiny bit (like "Oak -> Orc", "bore -> boar" and so on)....oh boy.

Then, the process itself is tedious: a few seconds for each line to let the translator perform that magic, in a game from devs [in]famous for massive dialogue chunks. Imagine HAVING to play through all routes just to have a "proper" translation file. And end up with "black black"s (poor Mukuro) and "peach mother"s (Momo deserves better for her mom, okay?). Assuming it does not decide to randomly hiccup and just stop translating altogether until I close the game and start it up again.

At the end of the day, the problem is merging translations from different people since everybody plays the game a bit differently.

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Isn't the game translation broke the game? i remember many people complain about it some year ago
That was the original release, devs wanted their own English language option available which was super broken. Now the game is just hooked up to Bepinex or something like that- crappy MTL, but the game itself runs fine.

Feb 13, 2019
S
That was the original release, devs wanted their own English language option available which was super broken. Now the game is just hooked up to Bepinex or something like that- crappy MTL, but the game itself runs fine.
So is this game requrie japanese locale? i browse this forum and many people complain about locale too

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes