Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Is this censored version worth playing as of now? Or is it best to wait?
That's really up to the individual.

Go look at the games images and animations on a site of your choice, ehentai/hitomi.la or whatever else hosts them, then determine if you are okay with playing through a RPGmaker game to get to those scenes.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
That's really up to the individual.

Go look at the games images and animations on a site of your choice, ehentai/hitomi.la or whatever else hosts them, then determine if you are okay with playing through a RPGmaker game to get to those scenes.
The important part is the immersion, that's why people play games, H or otherwise.

So, for example, seeing a bunch of images of some girl getting pregnant from tentacles is a different experience from controlling where she goes, who she gets tentacled by, and seeing her slowly get impregnated.

So the real question is whether the game conveys that slightest bit of gaming immersion.

Feb 13, 2019
Kagura is simply doing what every other corporation is doing nowdays:maximize the profit with the least amount of effort possible.
That's why they keep picking up mediocre games which don't require much time to translate and leave the other lenghty ones like samurai vandalism to take dust on their steam page.
They don't have a schedule or release order.
Why do kagura keep picking up games? Simply for discouraging people that want to translate them so they can again make the most amount of money since they are the only one providing a translation.
Furthermore kagura keeps suspiciously picking up games which were already translated in english: "Loretta's brand new job", a game they picked up recently, has already a game thread and a translation(not mtl) here on F95.
This happened way too much to be just a coincidence and i doubt they picked it up just because it's popular.
If kagura picked up and translated games based on popularity then samurai vandalism would already be translated.
Honestly don't put too much hope to kagura considering they release many mediocre games in the past few years.

Reactions: Hiroshi000

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
its been a while since i checked this game, its buggy. how about now. is this playable if i download the game? and is it uncensored as well as translated?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The important part is the immersion, that's why people play games, H or otherwise.

So, for example, seeing a bunch of images of some girl getting pregnant from tentacles is a different experience from controlling where she goes, who she gets tentacled by, and seeing her slowly get impregnated.

So the real question is whether the game conveys that slightest bit of gaming immersion.
More people need to realize this. It's why a lot of people prefer RPGM games compared to Ren'Py games.

Getralyd

Jun 22, 2020
guys, help me find where to download this game, I searched everything and I can't download anywhere(shinsou kenki arch saver ~mazoku kaihou)

Poklonskaya

Jul 10, 2022
Guys, where can I get the Japanese text files of the sex scenes? I'll use chatGPT's DAN bug to translate and put it here, as the AI understands contexts much better than google translate, and it has given me perfect Japanese translations so far

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Since the Kagura translation is in limbo, can someone share their experience with the Reipatcher translations? How understandable is it?

Would Reipatcher translate everything, or only texts in text box and any text associated with an icon.

Magz

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone can share the unity auto generated translation text file if you played till complete?

Last edited:

Zorp

Jun 7, 2017
Damn if thats the reason they havent gotten it done yet just let someone else do it fuuuuck

Still yet to be filled. I assume it's fully translated by now and they just need a dev to fix bugs and line break issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 991207z

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
yo anybody got the full body pics?
1680567531782.png
It was probably posted on their fanbox but the one that MILF WIZ posted its from a bit after these posts if anybody has these full body pics from their fanbox then ehh please share? can't find them in any gallery

Reactions: f9account

Yzat

Oct 5, 2019
Good Evening fellas :cool:
Anyone played the Full Game V2.03 , can upload this file (_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) at this Location (samurai-vandalism/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/text/) ?
This File Contain all the translated text , so its better & faster to play (for slow internet users).
1680605939664.png

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes