Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
basically if you download the game from the GoFiles site it comes broken, if you download it from another site you get the game working
...That is precisely where I downloaded it from. And it works. So, the same question to you: what is "broken", specifically? Unless you are also referring to the translation (which has already been explained).
S

So is this game requrie japanese locale? i browse this forum and many people complain about locale too
Yep - most games only require you to change the locale setting itself, but some (like this one) need the "Regional Format" setting changed, as well.

991207z

Mar 13, 2018
Any news for the Kagura english translation? I'm waiting for it to start playing.

Or does it usually takes too long? Should I play it anyway?
None, Kagura is taking so long even the game's dev got pissed off and said they won't work with Kagura in their future games lol. In fact I am pretty sure the dev's new game is going to release before this translation does.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How long is this game? If it’s not too long and someone can tell me how to translate Unity, I might give it a shot.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
How long is this game? If it’s not too long and someone can tell me how to translate Unity, I might give it a shot.
quite long and oneone1 games usually have a lot of text.
But the main problem is that samurai vandalism uses unity and you cant use translator++ like in rpgm so it would be a lot harder to translate.
You have all my respect if you want to try and translate it but honestly you would be setting yourself up for a difficult and very time consuming task.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
My answer would be this: if you "might" - perish the thought. ONEONE1 games are VNs disguised as RPGs - the amount of text you would need to translate is massive.

The story branches out depending on how well you do in fights + some dialogue choices, and a couple of those branches are a whole different story of its own: not "eeh, a couple missions", but "eeh, half the game" (story has...6 chapters? 7? And you can branch out as early as 3, which moves you to another town with a different "boss", different missions, different encounters and character reunions, etc.). To be clear: I am not saying not to do it - I merely advise you to both be sure you can last through alot AND not do it alone. And maybe a little bit of "pray KG does not release theirs before that, rendering the end result pointless".

TL;DR In terms of text, the game IS long. VERY long.

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Yo guys. Part 4 of the manga is out. Does anyone have it? I have 3 parts but can't buy 4th because my card was blocked
It's up on Hitomi.la, along with the rest of the series. Just search the name of the game and you should be able to find it and add it to the googledoc.

Heidi420

Jun 3, 2022
Is it just me or is the game just too easy. Am I the only one who gets more off from games whose difficulty level can be increased past "normal"?

Is there a way to make it a bit more challenging? So that's it's a bit more challenging to do things like a virgin run?

Jul 22, 2017
I keep seeing animations on the circle's Ci-En page with the characters from this game. Is this game truly completed or will they add those animations into the game at a later point?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is it just me or is the game just too easy. Am I the only one who gets more off from games whose difficulty level can be increased past "normal"?
Nah, not just you. The whole RPG aspect is basic RPG elements in a custom brand wrapper. Bumping up the difficulty here would probably be as bland as "enemy HP x2, enemy ATK x2". While the aspect itself is present, it lacks...customization? Complexity? At the very least, definitely focus.

I had this feeling after playing Ideology in Friction, and became certain after Samurai Vandalism: they are far less "RPG" than they are "VN". That realization heavily influenced my expectations for Eclipse Witch, as well.

Reactions: Heidi420

Heidi420

Jun 3, 2022
Nah, not just you. The whole RPG aspect is basic RPG elements in a custom brand wrapper. Bumping up the difficulty here would probably be as bland as "enemy HP x2, enemy ATK x2". While the aspect itself is present, it lacks...customization? Complexity? At the very least, definitely focus.

I had this feeling after playing Ideology in Friction, and became certain after Samurai Vandalism: they are far less "RPG" than they are "VN". That realization heavily influenced my expectations for Eclipse Witch, as well.
Agreed with you on that. The games are more VN-esque than they are actual RPGs. An overwhelming majority of the h-games that have the h-content only if the character loses make that same character overwhelmingly OP, so much so that the h-content becomes more of choice in each encounter rather than a part of the gameplay.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
so basicaly kagura needed the same amount of time to finish their translations as ONEONE needed to make a new game
To be fair oneone1 games are very text heavy and unity games can be an absolute nightmare to translate but yeah 2 years for a translation is way too much(if they release it this year).

Reactions: princess bride
Apr 22, 2019
Just discovered the game and downloading it. I just wonder if it's worth playing right now with MTL and quite censored, or wait till June(so it seems supposed) for the Kagura version(uncensored right!?). Does it require lots of time for the story progression? Thanks.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes