Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Beodurr zero942 If you downloaded both files and dropped them together, then you need to either update your unpacking software, or switch to altogether.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Soooooooooooo... did anyone found a fix for the bug where the images are a bit too big or zoomed in?
I saw it was asked last year so was searching for a fix since I just downloaded the game and im having the same problem
It happens kinda a lot especially in the start of the game.

vladprof

May 13, 2018
Soooooooooooo... did anyone found a fix for the bug where the images are a bit too big or zoomed in?
I saw it was asked last year so was searching for a fix since I just downloaded the game and im having the same problem
It happens kinda a lot especially in the start of the game.
Seems like it could be caused by just about anything...
Try different windows compatibility modes, disabling fullscreen optimization, overriding the dpi scaling or setting a different gpu (dedicated -> integrated and vise versa) if you can find the option.
1685515938694.png 1685515999444.png

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Seems like it could be caused by just about anything...
Try different windows compatibility modes, disabling fullscreen optimization, overriding the dpi scaling or setting a different gpu (dedicated -> integrated and vise versa) if you can find the option.
View attachment 2663678 View attachment 2663679
I did the dpi and didnt worked, as for the fullscreen optimization it didnt worked either dunno how to access the gpu thing though.. It's weird that some scenes work and other scenes are just a big blurry zoomed image or whatever that is..

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I did the dpi and didnt worked, as for the fullscreen optimization it didnt worked either dunno how to access the gpu thing though.. It's weird that some scenes work and other scenes are just a big blurry zoomed image or whatever that is..
You get the same problem in windowed & full screen?

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
Badly pirated game.always errors.better wait for release.(games posted from this creator here has the same problems in all cases why so hard to fix?)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Iseiscream Played through two routes with exactly zero errors - the game itself is fine. Whatever breaks yours is most likely an incompatibility of some sort on your end. Not that you care, apparently - you came here to slander the effort with no mention - let alone detail - of what went wrong for you, which is an indication that your intention was never troubleshooting.

P.S. Considering how long this game has been on the KG backburner, I would think twice before saying that waiting for official ENG release is "better".

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
Iseiscream Played through two routes with exactly zero errors - the game itself is fine. Whatever breaks yours is most likely an incompatibility of some sort on your end. Not that you care, apparently - you came here to slander the effort with no mention - let alone detail - of what went wrong for you, which is an indication that your intention was never troubleshooting.

P.S. Considering how long this game has been on the KG backburner, I would think twice before saying that waiting for official ENG release is "better".
I sayed so because i tried everything that i could find here but i returned to the same problem with region again(the problem is i dont know the problem because i tryed everything that mentioned in thread to solve it and problem is still the same i wasted 3h on this game trying to run it this is why i mad.the other games from this dev.specifically have this region problem i dont know why is so hard to solve it.(my goal is not to shitpost here i just show that programming of this game doesnt allow some regions to play game at all whatever you do.)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Iseiscream Typical troubleshooting:

1. The issue: does it randomly crash while running? Does it fail to start? What IS the actual problem? In simple terms.
2. The details: what happens afterwards? Does it just silently close? Does it throw out an error? For example, in case of the latter, a screenshot would be nice.

If it is, as you seem to be implying, the non-JP locale issue, then the solution is already there: change system locale ("Language for non-Unicode programs") AND date/time format to Japanese. I could be misremembering, but I think the earlier ONEONE1 games did not need the second part - just system locale was enough. This "locale switching" thing has been a "problem" with ALOT of Japanese games since time immemorial.

If that is of no help - back to step 1.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I sayed so because i tried everything that i could find here but i returned to the same problem with region again(the problem is i dont know the problem because i tryed everything that mentioned in thread to solve it and problem is still the same i wasted 3h on this game trying to run it this is why i mad.the other games from this dev.specifically have this region problem i dont know why is so hard to solve it.(my goal is not to shitpost here i just show that programming of this game doesnt allow some regions to play game at all whatever you do.)
You done the Japanese region thing & set the system clock to the Japanese date format with year first?

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Welp, I've had some luck - after some bad python code and 2 hours of auto-translation for 80k unique translations (about 10 a sec) most text in the game seems to be translated, tho stuff with special formatting, like furigana, doesn't work. UI also wasn't in the scenarios file, but the stuff generated on my playthrough should translate most of it. Unarchive the translation_v0.1.zip into the Samurai Vandalism v2.3\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\ folder if you wanna test.
Gee, These files should have been link from the front page. It make the playthrough so much more easier. You are the man. thx

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Welp, I've had some luck - after some bad python code and 2 hours of auto-translation for 80k unique translations (about 10 a sec) most text in the game seems to be translated, tho stuff with special formatting, like furigana, doesn't work. UI also wasn't in the scenarios file, but the stuff generated on my playthrough should translate most of it. Unarchive the translation_v0.1.zip into the Samurai Vandalism v2.3\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\ folder if you wanna test.
This is crazy, just tried this. For about 10 minutes or so language sounds pretty smooth. Definitely not official, but doesn't seem MTL to me either. Amazing work.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Two things come to mind, make a save just before it happens for testing purposes.
Now quit the game & change your desktop resolution & see if it happens again, what resolution are you at btw?

If that manifests no change after trying a few standard options then the second thing to try is how your gfx driver implements aspect ratio & scaling which I'll explain if we get to that point. Is your graphics card amd, nvidia or onboard gfx?

Reactions: kunocat

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Kagura Games just posted about it on twitter couple hours ago, Im guessing they're releasing it soon (fingers crossed)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: superman1234

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Kagura Games just posted about it on twitter couple hours ago, Im guessing they're releasing it soon (fingers crossed)
This could be it, but probably at least 2 weeks before an actual release. Given that their previous game announcement was on 5/28 with a release date of 6/10. This is probably going to be at least a week later. Definitely hype, but not quite there yet.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
This could be it, but probably at least 2 weeks before an actual release. Given that their previous game announcement was on 5/28 with a release date of 6/10. This is probably going to be at least a week later. Definitely hype, but not quite there yet.
I guess what lads mentioned before about OneOne1 saying it'll be coming sometime in June wasn't wrong... Well, at least it's finally here.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Two things come to mind, make a save just before it happens for testing purposes.
Now quit the game & change your desktop resolution & see if it happens again, what resolution are you at btw?

If that manifests no change after trying a few standard options then the second thing to try is how your gfx driver implements aspect ratio & scaling which I'll explain if we get to that point. Is your graphics card amd, nvidia or onboard gfx?
I think my graphics card is nvidia but a very old version and are you asking for the desktop resolution or the game resolution? My desktop is with 1366x768 and the game is 1280x720, changed my desktop res to the same as the game and it had no changes when loading the save right before the zoomed scene.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes