Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I think my graphics card is nvidia but a very old version and are you asking for the desktop resolution or the game resolution? My desktop is with 1366x768 and the game is 1280x720, changed my desktop res to the same as the game and it had no changes when loading the save right before the zoomed scene.
Try messing around in here & see if something changes.
554545.png

BaniraAisu

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone have or had an issue where the enemies will not do H attacks on any character other than Blackless?

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
When will the official kagura translation be out ? and is this version of the game playable or are there still some issues ?

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
When will the official kagura translation be out ? and is this version of the game playable or are there still some issues ?
Supposedly around june but there is no official confirmation as of now.
The game is playable but it's MTL so decide for yourself if you want to play it or wait for the translation.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
is there ending that let you still continue playing (Not new game +) after getting the ending, like ideology of friction in dark elf corrupting all the girl ending?
anyone has this info ?, i'm wainting for the kagura version but this info should help me decide how i will play this game.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
This could be it, but probably at least 2 weeks before an actual release. Given that their previous game announcement was on 5/28 with a release date of 6/10. This is probably going to be at least a week later. Definitely hype, but not quite there yet.
isnt this the third time they repost the game

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022
a port by Kaguya games will be coming soon :3 hope you update as soon as the game release on steam

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Did it give a date or is this just speculation now?
It is speculation but release does seems pretty close, not sure if I would say within the month though. They've posted 3 times in the past few days as opposed to once to announce the project and radio silence ever since. It's likely they've already decided on a release date and are now trying to build the hype back up.

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
The game launches OK, but when I click on "From the beginning", the game shuts down with this error:
ScriptException: (50,12): 1.0 and some japanese letters gibberish.
Is there a way to fix this?

Ragingpeanut

Oct 28, 2020
It is speculation but release does seems pretty close, not sure if I would say within the month though. They've posted 3 times in the past few days as opposed to once to announce the project and radio silence ever since. It's likely they've already decided on a release date and are now trying to build the hype back up.
With the way they handled this release, my hype has died from old age, came back as a zombie, was defeated by a cleric who turned undead it into oblivion, reincarnated in a new life, and since then cba to give a fuck and juist want the game to be finished before the sun turns supernova. Will prob be the last game i buy from kagura for a while.....

May 5, 2022
Yeah this game is surely taking its time to be released on steam, I do really hope that kagura games post it at least within this month.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
With the way they handled this release, my hype has died from old age, came back as a zombie, was defeated by a cleric who turned undead it into oblivion, reincarnated in a new life, and since then cba to give a fuck and juist want the game to be finished before the sun turns supernova. Will prob be the last game i buy from kagura for a while.....
You're being way too generous fam. Me personally, I ain't even buying the game from Kagura, fuck em. I'll probably just buy the Japanese DLsite version for the heck of it to support the dev.. That's how salty I am.

I'm craving for more English publishers to turn up. Kagura has too much monopoly on this, we need more big competition to bring them down to earth. A man of eroge can dream.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes