kienok

Sep 27, 2022
...That is precisely where I downloaded it from. And it works. So, the same question to you: what is "broken", specifically? Unless you are also referring to the translation (which has already been explained).

Yep - most games only require you to change the locale setting itself, but some (like this one) need the "Regional Format" setting changed, as well.
me result for annon...

CorinaKresnik

Jul 31, 2020
Don't know if it still breaks for anyone else but here's hoping someone has a fix and is still looking at this, even if just to say 'oi you dumb fuck look yourself there's already one here'

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
why are there so many parts, and which one is the right one/do you have to dowload them all?

kienok

Sep 27, 2022
im stuck in" i'm me - hime stubaki family mission"
cuz i can't find where is that sendo( sesa) town does someone know how to find it;/?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
so: what to do with the other two parts? where do i extract them? cause look: i'll show a pic.

memememesss

Nov 9, 2020
if this game was translated by Reipatcher , why are these text files empty and only the menus are translated? How can I get all the text in the game translated?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
memememesss There is no "if this game was translated by ReiPatcher". You grossly misunderstand how it works. Basically, translation is done in realtime as you go through the game and those translations are saved to those files. Unless you have the already populated files from someone else, nothing is translated when you first start the game.

memememesss

Nov 9, 2020
memememesss There is no "if this game was translated by ReiPatcher". You grossly misunderstand how it works. Basically, translation is done in realtime as you go through the game and those translations are saved to those files. Unless you have the already populated files from someone else, nothing is translated when you first start the game.
OK, my mistake. But then why nothing translates either the dialogues or the remaining menu h status

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
@memememess No idea. Naturally, it needs an internet connection (at the end of the day it is an ONLINE translator), but after that...who knows. Not me, anyway. For example, in my case it sometimes kept translating....until it no longer did, at which point restarting the game brought it back to life. Do note, though, that the longer the dialogue line - the longer it can take to translate; kinda obvious when you think about it, but not particularly when you are unfamiliar with the thing. Not "1 hour" longer, but a few seconds difference does exist.

I think someone made their files available...somewhere in the thread - you could grab those, I suppose. Or put the game on the backburner until KG releases their translation (and probably a fix or two - they seem to be the Bethesda of H-RPG translations).

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
The game launches OK, but when I click on "From the beginning", the game shuts down with this error:
ScriptException: (50,12): 1.0 and some japanese letters gibberish.
Is there a way to fix this?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes