kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Honestly i don't have much hope for a steam release anymore.
I wish oneone1 would find another publisher other than kagura because at this point this is becoming ridiculous.
But it seems like they find another company to translate Eclipse Witch on Steam, since they said it will be released very soon.

inye59

May 9, 2020
They can't be serious...how incompetent can a publisher be?
Honestly i don't have much hope for a steam release anymore.
I wish oneone1 would find another publisher other than kagura because at this point this is becoming ridiculous
well you are not accurate on what you say....see potency in buisness is measurable with S.M.A.R.T. As i am aware 111 is a small publisher with limited resources on the other hand kagura is a small company too but it aims to be create a big library with as limited effort and as a result it creates its own game but it also buys games from other other publishers and when i say small i mean almost individuals that they create their own game. how many traslators do you think they can affort? how many words a translator will do and who will implent them into the game? and when all that effort will provide profit? any way the meaning on all theese i in buisness all that are very complicated issues. the best we can do is play the game and if we enjoy it we should buy them at stores (in discount :sneaky:) and send also mails with what you want and buy it when it is ready

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
well you are not accurate on what you say....see potency in buisness is measurable with S.M.A.R.T. As i am aware 111 is a small publisher with limited resources on the other hand kagura is a small company too but it aims to be create a big library with as limited effort and as a result it creates its own game but it also buys games from other other publishers and when i say small i mean almost individuals that they create their own game. how many traslators do you think they can affort? how many words a translator will do and who will implent them into the game? and when all that effort will provide profit? any way the meaning on all theese i in buisness all that are very complicated issues. the best we can do is play the game and if we enjoy it we should buy them at stores (in discount :sneaky:) and send also mails with what you want and buy it when it is ready
1) In the very small niche that is H-Games oneone1 is not a small company.
They are essentially the AAA developers of H-Games and the size and quantity of art in their games show that( even if each one of their games has the same mechanics).
So again if we talk about H-Games oneone1 resources are not limited.
Just look at how much their games sell on dlsite,their price, and do the math if you dont believe me.
2)Again, in the small pool that is H-Games kagura games is not small AND has the monopoly.
They have an average revenue of 177k per game so the excuse that they dont have resources or money to hire more translators is not very convincing.
But even if all my reasoning is false that means that kagura they has no idea on how to manage their schedule of translations since we have people here on f95zone who translate games(even big ones) alone in a reasonable amount of time and they do it for free on top of that.
Moreover many times kagura picked up games already translated here which makes me believe that some of their translations are taken from here.
So yeah i dont believe the image of kagura being a small and poor company trying to get by.
Ps:sorry for the wall of text

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Guess it was a lot of Hopium and Copium I was huffing. Kagura has 4 screenshots from SamVan on their twitter, but who knows what that means at this point.

I can only imagine how unenviable a task it is to be the social media manager of Kagura Games, or at least in charge of reading their emails and twitter.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
The bamboozling never ends. With the time this is taking you'd think they were translating the next Persona game :LUL: . Though I'm sure the actual translation is done, it is just the usual Kagura bullshittery.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Lol imagine calling OneOne1 a small publisher with limited resources. They are devs, not publishers, and they are literally the pinnacle of Hentai Games. Samurai Vandalism is the best selling Hentai Game on Dlsite.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Loligami What SV ranks #1 in is "popularity", not "sales". Still - #14. Ideology in Friction sporting the #19 spot just drives the point home. :ROFLMAO: I have no idea how "big" or "small" of a team they are, but they sure appear to be successful.

Feb 1, 2018
Man, I really want to play this. I guess since it's taking this long, I'll get to play it once I ascend to a higher plane and become basically Gandalf.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I mean it's Kagura, just assume release is next century and be pleasantly surprised if it happens earlier.
Kagura is known for being very motivated when it comes to new games being announced, but translating and editing is too much for him!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
*Sigh* Guess I better start using Duolingo and achieve full on Japanese at this point.
Considering the amount of games that is going to help with going forward - this is actually less :ROFLMAO: and more :unsure:.

Kagura is known for being very motivated when it comes to new games being announced
And then you see their copypasta (I HOPE those are automated) announcements where the only words changing are the dev, product name, and whether KG are "excited", "thrilled" or "delighted" [to reveal]. :KEK:

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Loligami What SV ranks #1 in is "popularity", not "sales". Still - #14. Ideology in Friction sporting the #19 spot just drives the point home. :ROFLMAO: I have no idea how "big" or "small" of a team they are, but they sure appear to be successful.
That's not even remotely accurate at all. It's #1 in literally all the Rankings.

For how much it cost and how much its sold it has made the most on Dlsite.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Loligami ... ....... .
Do you not see how cheap they are in comparison to Samurai Vandalism? A 5 Dollar game sold 100k copies. Meanwhile Samurai Vandalism is a 38 Dollar game that sold 70k copies.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImFeelingGud

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Loligami You claimed SV was #1 in all the rankings, not just profitability, and a bestseller on DLSite. It is neither. Apologies for having wasted your time.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes