Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
if i read the cien post right, even 111 is firing some jabs against kagura and their workspeed
Honestly oneone1 should cancel whatever kind of contract they have with kagura and tell them to shove their translation where the sun doesn't shine rather than just "firing some jabs" at them because that doesn't work.
Let's not forget that because of kagura's incompetence oneone1 lost at least 1 year of profit on samurai vandalism.

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi

inye59

May 9, 2020
People who played in Japanese, compare to the Ideology Friction and Meritocracy of Oni, how good is this one?
The game is in same logic it is in the same level as friction BUT i haven't finished it the translation was slow responting and it was unplayable for me

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
People who played in Japanese, compare to the Ideology Friction and Meritocracy of Oni, how good is this one?
my opinion is that Ideologiy Friction is superior to the Oni Blade but it is also heavily sway in this way because we have an uncensored version of the former and are also not faced with this ridiculous release schedule

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
Honestly oneone1 should cancel whatever kind of contract they have with kagura and tell them to shove their translation where the sun doesn't shine rather than just "firing some jabs" at them because that doesn't work.
Let's not forget that because of kagura's incompetence oneone1 lost at least 1 year of profit on samurai vandalism.
I honestly don't know, but as soon as a business is willing to throw you under the bus in that way especially in a culture where you don't attack your partners in an open matter it is like a "omae wa mou shindeiru" situation

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I honestly don't know, but as soon as a business is willing to throw you under the bus in that way especially in a culture where you don't attack your partners in an open matter it is like a "omae wa mou shindeiru" situation
That kind of reasoning would work if it was a relationship between 2 japanese companies because in japan you don't get publically shamed but if you receive complaints then you need to start worrying.
Kagura is a western company and in the west complaints are useless. You get the usual stock answer "thanks for your feedback!" And nobody does anything.
You want western companies to listen and actually do something? Hurt their profit.
Nobody cares if people complains about a company but if said company doesn't produce any profit then that means someone up above won't get richer and will tell the others below him to either change direction or get another job because nothing is more important in the west than money.
management-levels.jpg
Just a fun little image to give you a better idea of what im talking about.
Ps: again sorry for the wall of text,at least I hope it was informative.

Apr 22, 2019
There's someone translating other games that uses a new AI/GPT, actually everyone can give it a try, but with such a massive amount to translate I don't even know if that'll be possible, especially as it doesn't work with unity.
link
I hope someone will replace Shit-Gura and release something quickier.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes