MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Really wish Kagura had a proper development blog or something, the lack of updates can be really frustrating.
Oh well, I've loved what I've seen of the game so far with the Machine Translation.
I think the game will be even better once we have a translation and once we have a proper context for the storyline, the routes, the H Scene, etc.
I never realized just how much the writing enhances the experience.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
how and when do the characters get pregnant?
As of the current builds, Mukuro is the only one of the playable characters that can become pregnant.
To unlock the pregnancy system, you need to enter the Ronin Route and reach Chapter 4.
During Chapter 4, there will be a sidequest where one of the games side characters will offer Mukuro a Womb Surgery that will make the pregnancy cicle go much faster, and if you have 50,000 of the in-game currency, you can pay for the surgery and that's how you unlock Mukuro's pregnancy cicle.
ONEONE1 has stated they plan on implementing the same system to both Momo and Kinako for the big 'Update 2.0.0', whenever that comes out.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
if i remember, it is one of those game that you get a game over for dying or getting rape. I didn't go far because maybe i got bored or i forgot and got rid of it.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Kagura called dibs on this one? Well we wont see decent translation for 2 years at best lol. Of course there is oportunity that they would prioritize this project over everything else. But they still didn't finish Knights of Messiah or speaking of ONEONE1 there's also Island of Penance on their shelf. So I wouldn't hold my breath for fast translation.

if i remember, it is one of those game that you get a game over for dying or getting rape. I didn't go far because maybe i got bored or i forgot and got rid of it.
Doesn't sound like OneOne1 tbh

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Does this game still need to change directory to Japanese or kagura games have already released their version that fixes this need?

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
1632142923123.png
Can someone help me with this confusion, so what should i do according to this warning ? If i pick use Japanese, will the game still be in English ? I don't understand "patched the game with Reipatcher"

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Wait oneone1 but in unity?
That's interesting I'm glad to my main issue with his games for me was well rpg maker and its crap resolution glad he moved to an engine that can actually handle resolutions created in this century

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
v0.10
bug fixes
additions and replacement (two new) of the new event CG
-replace the CG of the birth scene (new six additional)
Additional Battle voice of some characters
change-magic "catastrophe" in all MP consumption
- Adjust so that the message log can be displayed while the RPG part is moving,
adjust the focus when selecting, etc.
So a downgrade? From 1.07 to 0.10?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes