Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
is this game getting officially translated anytime soon ?
Well yes, it will eventually without any doubt get a official high quality translation.
Ofc the key word here is "eventually'', since this game publishing company Kagura games announced they'll be translating it and releasing it on Steam. However that is the good news, the bad news is that there are games that are sitting on their to-do-list for a couple of years so God knows when they'll get off their asses and work on this one.
Kagura's lackluster release schedule aside, this game is in Unity and some have said it makes it harder to translate compared to your run of the mill rpgm game or Visual Novel, so there's also that.
In conclusion, it's looking grim ngl

Reactions: ju1zzed

Sayan291

Dec 20, 2018
Sorry if it's a dumb thing to ask but on ci-en I can only find the flowchart of trail version of the game which only provides chart upto Ch.2, so how can I get the full chart of it?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Sounds like they are adding more content, so official translation going to be delayed even further
Actually, if I recall correctly, this is planned for a big DLC style Update they are plannng on adding sometime in the future.
So I think there is a chance they will translate and sell the original game first, and then they'll sell the big update as a DLC.
Similar to how they handled Ideology In Friction and Append you know?

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Well yes, it will eventually without any doubt get a official high quality translation.
Ofc the key word here is "eventually'', since this game publishing company Kagura games announced they'll be translating it and releasing it on Steam. However that is the good news, the bad news is that there are games that are sitting on their to-do-list for a couple of years so God knows when they'll get off their asses and work on this one.
Kagura's lackluster release schedule aside, this game is in Unity and some have said it makes it harder to translate compared to your run of the mill rpgm game or Visual Novel, so there's also that.
In conclusion, it's looking grim ngl
Kagura are fagotts...NGL.

Reactions: Admiral Thrawn

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone solved quest to run SV 1.10? Even in Japanese local, even with locale emulator I get error ScriptException 51,12. Is this only me in trouble or release damaged?

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone solved quest to run SV 1.10? Even in Japanese local, even with locale emulator I get error ScriptException 51,12. Is this only me in trouble or release damaged?
Make sure you are not running it as english under the options. Currently not supported and will cause your game to crash.

Last edited:

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Make sure you are not running it as english under the options. Currently not supported and will close your game to crash.
In 1.10 english lang not distributed. Maybe windows 11 work with language for non-unicode apps different and this option not working well. Anyway I try my best and this is still don't work :(

upd: I just open sources of sv1.10. And my brain exploded:

Снимок экрана 2021-09-17 212155.jpg

How they can just put some text with IF statement? This is bullsh*t.

upd2: fix it after change datetime format to jap. Yeah!

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Kagura are fagotts...NGL.
Well they're still doing a lot of good aren't they ? Many of my favorite H games would not have gotten proper translations if it weren't for Kagura games.
However, they've gotten a bit too lazy since they became more popular, I remember one or two years ago they used to release once or twice a month, it was crazy and I was hooked, was always checking their website and I bought most of their releases on Steam to support official and proper translations. Nowadays their release schedule is fcking bullshit, idk I'm still grateful for them, but I can understand your dissatisfaction too well.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Can you tell me what is new in version 1.10?
<Update content>
bug fixes
additions and replacement (two new) of the new event CG
-replace the CG of the birth scene (new six additional)
Additional Battle voice of some characters
change-magic "catastrophe" in all MP consumption
- Adjust so that the message log can be displayed while the RPG part is moving,
adjust the focus when selecting, etc.

Nothing big i guess

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
<Update content>
bug fixes
additions and replacement (two new) of the new event CG
-replace the CG of the birth scene (new six additional)
Additional Battle voice of some characters
change-magic "catastrophe" in all MP consumption
- Adjust so that the message log can be displayed while the RPG part is moving,
adjust the focus when selecting, etc.

Nothing big i guess
Will those be avaible in the steam release ?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes