Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 1414238
Can someone help me with this confusion, so what should i do according to this warning ? If i pick use Japanese, will the game still be in English ? I don't understand "patched the game with Reipatcher"
This warning does not apply to this version because there is no option to select English language and no Reipatcher translation, just 1.10 Japanese version of the game.

Reactions: Reversedh

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
is there already a way to play it in english or no ?

I put the region settings in Jap and the game is working but there isn't any auto translation, it's all in japanese.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
is there already a way to play it in english or no ?

I put the region settings in Jap and the game is working but there isn't any auto translation, it's all in japanese.
lookup a translator called mtool. should work for most untranslated and bad mtl games and some mtls that break the script.. Ever since I used it on Knights of Messiah, the game hasn't closed randomly.... well, not yet at least

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
lookup a translator called mtool. should work for most untranslated and bad mtl games and some mtls that break the script.. Ever since I used it on Knights of Messiah, the game hasn't closed randomly.... well, not yet at least
thanks for the reply. That said i didn't find any auto translataor named "mtool"

EDIT : okay i made some more reasearch and i found this [Tutorial] - [Tool] - [Unity] XUnity Machine Translation | F95zone
it's actually impressive

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
ONEONE1 and NitroPlus Games are my favorites! Thank you for uploading and sharing to us. God Speed!
Censored : No Please
English Subtitle : Is A Must
English Voice : Optional

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
did they announce it?
Not yet
If their listings are anything to go by those, they may still be looking for a unity developer to help such projects.
So if anyone of know anyone with such skills, consider directing them there.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Honest question. Why is someone bothering to work on this when it will eventually get an official patch? I'm pretty sure there are other ONEONE1 games that aren't translated

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Honest question. Why is someone bothering to work on this when it will eventually get an official patch? I'm pretty sure there are other ONEONE1 games that aren't translated
It's Unity, so it is a lot easier to MTL or even Live MTL than games made in other engines.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
It's Unity, so it is a lot easier to MTL or even Live MTL than games made in other engines.
Ok... you didn't answer my question at all though xD This is getting an official patch so the person working on this one could just move to a different game that isn't getting an official patch.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes