doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
ok finally found the old version and note to everyone who want to play the latest version is somehow complete fk than the old version i try to simply view the most basic replay of animation apreciation and this come up

Feb 24, 2019
If the English translation has lots of bugs is it really completed? Or is that the pattern from this translator..to leave things half done?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
If the English translation has lots of bugs is it really completed? Or is that the pattern from this translator..to leave things half done?
no the latest is just full japanese they remove the english option some fking how it end up with countless error than the old here an extra crash from what i get from trying to view of those scenes taht was in 1.05 without the crash Untitled.png Untitled2.png

Naoyasan

Jul 19, 2018
Crash 20seconds after starting a new game. Hopefully they link a download to older version since I missed it

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Kind of baffles me how so many people are outraged about lack of updates to an MTL Unity title - Unity titles are usually the easiest to translate without needing anything more than a few plugins, as long as the text that needs translating isn't stored in images.
Hint: XUnity.AutoTranslator - it can be used with ReiPatcher or BepInEx - I think I even remember seeing a bunch of threads detailing how to use XUnity here on F95.
Just keep in mind to rename folders containing japanese letters if you want to use BepInEx - if the _Data folder is in Japanese then you'll need to rename the ("Whatever file you launch the game with").exe file and the Data folder to the same name (+_Data).

Does absolutely no one do any research of their own?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes