LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Kind of baffles me how so many people are outraged about lack of updates to an MTL Unity title - Unity titles are usually the easiest to translate without needing anything more than a few plugins, as long as the text that needs translating isn't stored in images.
Hint: XUnity.AutoTranslator - it can be used with ReiPatcher or BepInEx - I think I even remember seeing a bunch of threads detailing how to use XUnity here on F95.
Just keep in mind to rename folders containing japanese letters if you want to use BepInEx - if the _Data folder is in Japanese then you'll need to rename the ("Whatever file you launch the game with").exe file and the Data folder to the same name (+_Data).

Does absolutely no one do any research of their own?
Is not about MTL, the game is broken.

Reactions: Darius McMillian

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
> No NTR

yeah lol
There can't be NTR is the protagonist doesn't have a relation of any kind :D
The last ONEONE1 game with NTR was technically Dark Elf Historia, afaik

Great game, though.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I must have missed a lot of oneone1 games because the ones I played had no NTR but apparently that’s their thing.

will give this a try.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I must have missed a lot of oneone1 games because the ones I played had no NTR but apparently that’s their thing.

will give this a try.
if memory service me right, the only one one one games that had actual NTR would be elf historia and killing time
i think that's their names

Reactions: Dyhart
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes