Aug 28, 2018
In fact, HALF OF A YEAR has already passed and the game is still NOT playable X_x
Are you talking about this "translation" ? It isnt playable cause its a simple MTL without much work put into it. And it never will be playable cause noone is going to bother to fix it since Kagura is gonna release a proper translation at some point.
The Japanese version runs like a charm. Didnt have any problems playing it.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I expect Kagura's official translation will iron out any remaining kinks the game currently has.
And that's without mentioning the big update they have planned to add further content into the game, which I definetly hope will add more scenes for some of the side characters personally.
Overall, I fully expect this game to be a smashing hit when it eventually does get released on Kagura's site and Steam, it's easily the best HRPG I've played this year, so I'm still looking forward to it.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I expect Kagura's official translation will iron out any remaining kinks the game currently has.
And that's without mentioning the big update they have planned to add further content into the game, which I definetly hope will add more scenes for some of the side characters personally.
Overall, I fully expect this game to be a smashing hit when it eventually does get released on Kagura's site and Steam, it's easily the best HRPG I've played this year, so I'm still looking forward to it.
KamiChichi's new RPG also launched a short while ago ya know. I must say that those have been some of the highlights around the H-RPG scene the past few years. Those games may have been liberally 'inspired' by existing franchises, but still ... it resulted in RPG's that were actually worth playing for something other than the CG.

Again TBD on how long Kagura's gonna take on the latest one of course.

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Why 1.10 was removed? Installed 1.10 and then patch . Before run changed in system settings datetime format to japanese. Checked several events and gameplay and found no errors. Is it was removed because was crashing somewhere and where?

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
this is the fifa of hentai games same game same history paths slave or hero same plot when you have a group you get rape then you become in a simple slut the you change of group depending your slut level or hero :rolleyes::cautious:

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Ok for those that has the game crash what I did was download the Japanese version of the game and ported the translator installer into the jap folder opened it so it would add the patch and opened the game the words would come out Japanese at first but will get translated a few seconds to a few minutes after it’s not perfect as it refers to your character as he instead of she and some words get cut off still but at least you can play game with full translation with no errors so far you not sure if you have to change your regions this way though have tested it I am still set to Japan

Haleluyo

Mar 26, 2020
Has anyone managed to decrypt the game? I'm still new to this kind of stuff and I want the audio of the game.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Update v 1.10.2- Still not playable (there are annoying bugs) ... Although- who wanted, passed game in release -summer -_- . It seems to me that the most stable version was FIRST ... There is no need to expect a (NORMAL) translation in the near future.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Why 1.10 was removed? Installed 1.10 and then patch . Before run changed in system settings datetime format to japanese. Checked several events and gameplay and found no errors. Is it was removed because was crashing somewhere and where?
Got a link to 1.10 with patch at all?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes