Nov 26, 2017
The amount of ppl complaining is insaine lol. Either wait for the offical release, allow those to fix bugs and translation issues to the best of their ability or buy the game in its RAW form and translate the game yourself. Its sad how many of you guys complained about of FREE game. Yall acting like ya bought the game lmao. Yall really need to chill out.

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
Kagura released Ideology in Friction 5 months after they started working on it I think. So this game should normally be released before the end of the year

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Kagura released Ideology in Friction 5 months after they started working on it I think. So this game should normally be released before the end of the year
It is if they would decide to prioritise this game over others on their shelf. I hope it wouldn't turn out like KoM which lying on their shelf for almost two years.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
If the Japanese sale figures are anything to go by, they could make a lot of money by selling this game in the west, so I don't see a reason on why they wouldn't prioritize on it, specially when they can bank on the success of Ideology In Friction given how this game is more or less a spiritual sucessor of that.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
If the Japanese sale figures are anything to go by, they could make a lot of money by selling this game in the west, so I don't see a reason on why they wouldn't prioritize on it, specially when they can bank on the success of Ideology In Friction given how this game is more or less a spiritual sucessor of that.
Depends I guess, if there's s'posed to be some kind of V2 there are 2 options there. The first is that it's a free upgrade to the game, which means you'd rather it be translated 'after' release of that.
Other option is that it'll be the same as Ideology, with a paid DLC release, which they'll want to sell seperately, so translate seperately.

Still ... the upcoming Kagura release for this Saturday (Dungeon Town), is kind of the same ain't it ... that dude sure got the DLC thing down on the JPN release ... split that thing into a base game and like 4 add-ons.
One of them pretty much selling the 'unlock code' to make a buck.

Looking at those sales numbers that thing surely made bank as well.
I'm just curious what Kagura's release is actually going to contain! You'd expect it to be the 'full experiece' (so with all DLC/update packs), but who knows ... it might turn out to be just the base game (as they're selling it for even less than the base game on dlsite, never mind the DLC).

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
1. Does anybody have version v1.10?
a. If so does it lacked any content since the size of the game is now smaller?
2. What's the best mlt translation for this game?
a. Prefreably with one with fast auto translate of the text during dialogue? Because currently the one prepatched takes like 5-10 seconds to translate. I'm looking something that reduces it or have the text already translate before appearing.
I don't mind if its shit mlt because I can somewhat understand the shit mlt what they're trying to convey. Because if I have to sit through shit mlt I dont want to wait 10 seconds just for the text to go into a *engrish*.
b. If I have to install two separate patches and files to get the best translation then can someone point me in the right direction.
3. Does anybody have a save file with all the gallery unlock and different saves throughout the game? Because some saves have only like one or the other.
scroll back a few pages and read, the 1.10 is completely removed is not just because it no longer have the English translation the game is also completely broken with countless error and crash, u cant even play it more than like few min before it drop dead.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
someone could give the link for version 1.10 because it is no longer available. Please
scroll back a few pages and read, the 1.10 is completely removed is not just because it no longer have the English translation the game is also completely broken with countless error and crash, u cant even play it more than like few min before it drop dead.
Well, the 'best version' will be the Kagura version anyway. Uncensored and properly translated.
And hopefully not a broken mess anymore by then.

So best to hold off.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Screenshot (19).png

Somehow this error message always appears.
What do I have to do if someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: LowkeyIDK

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
However, changing the game engine was a bad idea ... especially for such a project -_-... It was necessary to experiment on a small game (mini), now they will fix the game within six months + and the translation will take another year o_O. In fact, HALF OF A YEAR has already passed and the game is still NOT playable X_x
Kagura, Not game developers, they are only localizers, and they certainly won't take on a broken product ...

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes