Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Alright...I am stuck.
Chapter 5 White Night Route where I am supposed to do something in their hideout or such but there's nothign to do to advance the story.
1634245614671.png

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Alright so I've been going through the past ~20 or so pages of comments and just wanna clarify or sum up some stuff real quick.

1) Consensus seems to be to wait for Kagura Games to make an official English (and chances are uncensored) port of this game, right? Even tho there's still no ETA on when the port will be released (unless there was and I missed it) it seems from what I'm reading that it's a headache to get the English translation working, and even then it's buggy and has errors in it.

2) Idk much about Kagura Games other than they make high quality ports, but do they remove scenes if they're deemed too risky? I haven't played Samurai Vandalism but from the images on the dlsite, it looks like there's at least one shota scene and some bestiality. So would they edit or remove these scenes entirely since those scenes might be illegal or at least not taken well in the English-speaking game market?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Alright so I've been going through the past ~20 or so pages of comments and just wanna clarify or sum up some stuff real quick.

1) Consensus seems to be to wait for Kagura Games to make an official English (and chances are uncensored) port of this game, right? Even tho there's still no ETA on when the port will be released (unless there was and I missed it) it seems from what I'm reading that it's a headache to get the English translation working, and even then it's buggy and has errors in it.

2) Idk much about Kagura Games other than they make high quality ports, but do they remove scenes if they're deemed too risky? I haven't played Samurai Vandalism but from the images on the dlsite, it looks like there's at least one shota scene and some bestiality. So would they edit or remove these scenes entirely since those scenes might be illegal or at least not taken well in the English-speaking game market?
People keep phantasising about this illusive English version ... I think it's been made clear multiple times though in the thread here that there is no English translation.
There seems to be have been a first attempt at an MTL from the DEV that somehow made it into the early version of the game. That's all.

DLSite is clear however ... there IS NO EN version.
1634329111519.png

So you basically have to wait for Kagura to do their thing if you want a proper localization, no matter what.
Apparently there are people who've risked it to try that half assed, broken MTL in the early versions, but yeah ... that's not update/feature supported at all, for as far as it works that is.

From what I've read here, they've also removed the option to select EN in later versions of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020

No way they would remove scenes. Previous OneOne titles published by Kagura ( aswell as other titles in general ) feature bestiality and shota scenes aswell.

• Thinking Face

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, we've known Kagura's been translating the game for quite some time now.
Sadly we have yet to have any real updates on it.
Hopefully by the end of the year we'll have something.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020

More Momo's HCG and title of new game "Eclipse? Witch"
Momo, Kinako and Mei are all getting new CG's for the big 2.0 Update they've been working on these past few months.
And from the looks of it, this ¨Eclipse Witch¨ project is still in it's early stages of development, so I doubt we will see anything coming out of it anytime soon.
Nevertheless, looks interesting, so I'll keep my eyes open for it.

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
found this link

at own risk
Fail :D

1634983084438.png

Why I can't use LocalEmulator on this application ?

1634983358615.png

Others application its work fine :
1634983259373.png

Edit: LocalEmulator is not the problem ...
Japan language work and russian language work.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes