BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
did anyone else have trouble with the uploadhaven link? tried to download and it gave me .exe that closed my chrome tabs and scared the shit out of me.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, I changed both region and region format to japanese, and the game was still in jap, then I installed the mtl that someone made that's linked below the download links, and the game is still in jap. Any idea how to fix this?

BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
here is my save it's not complete am only do the rush virgin route and the love route what left to do is the slut route every ending will unlock new feature for the new game+ not sure what it is for but it is hard to clear all the ending without the walkthrough better just use the unlock settings to watch all the CG there are about 10 ending...
pretty sure i got some popup that downloaded some shit, thanks for the info

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
man why does it always have to turn kinda into netorase, I want the mc to feel like absolute shit, not enjoy it

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Nevermind, found one already. Just like every other Oneone1 game, losing thrice before the chapter 3 triggers the ronin/demon route. :confused:
And variations of the ending based on lewdness level /evil level.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Nevermind, found one already. Just like every other Oneone1 game, losing thrice before the chapter 3 triggers the ronin/demon route. :confused:
And variations of the ending based on lewdness level /evil level.
there is about 10 Good End 4 Bad end 8 events that you can find it on the main screen Capture1.PNG while in the game try watch all the events follow by the story may unlock some side quest for all the CG Capture2.PNG ... am rush for all of the ending after that become too lazy to redo the missing events for the complete CG it is sad better just use the unlock CG switch.. this was a good game but not that good for new game+...

Reactions: Ubtsha

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
there is about 10 Good End 4 Bad end 8 events that you can find it on the main screen View attachment 1512495 while in the game try watch all the events follow by the story may unlock some side quest for all the CG View attachment 1512497 ... am rush for all of the ending after that become too lazy to redo the missing events for the complete CG it is sad better just use the unlock CG switch.. this was a good game but not that good for new game+...
Agree, it's a good thing they're improving on the art, new engine and combat sex animations, but the game flow is still the same it was for years(and multiple games).

Reactions: darkashy

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Samu1.PNG Samu2.PNG
I don't get why people rely on these broken ass MTL versions with incomprehensible Google translations while they can just use browser plugins and textractor to directly translate from DeepL without having to worry about timeout errors. Far superior translations, and you don't have to use an edited/modified game clients that often end up crashing or bugging.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
View attachment 1517670 View attachment 1517677
I don't get why people rely on these broken ass MTL versions with incomprehensible Google translations while they can just use browser plugins and textractor to directly translate from DeepL without having to worry about timeout errors. Far superior translations, and you don't have to use an edited/modified game clients that often end up crashing or bugging.
aight bro explain how the fuck did you manage to do this

arcobaleno

Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 1517670 View attachment 1517677
I do this as well but you cannot abuse the free translation because it is limited and will block your ip for a while. You have to pay for unlimited translation but unfortunately it is not possible to purchase subscription in my country.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I do this as well but you cannot abuse the free translation because it is limited and will block your ip for a while. You have to pay for unlimited translation but unfortunately it is not possible to purchase subscription in my country.
Are you sure you are using the same method as i am? i've been doing this consistently for the past month or so and i'm not having issues whatsoever. If what you are saying is truth then maybe a VPN should work? So you don't get IP banned

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes