MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Just tried it and honestly the differnce is like day and night (Grey box below the window is DeepL):
View attachment 1518299
Glad it works for you...
Other thing though, if you haven't noticed it yet; for games that use unity and other engines, textractor will create a shit ton of hooks when you run it, all of them running in parallel, that will in the long run slow down your pc using 100% of your cpu, that's what was happening to me till i found out a solution:

This way you will only have 1 hook (the one with the text dialog) and textractor running smoothly

Last edited:
Reactions: Bknjuu and Tyrannus

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
What about just extracting the dialogue, translating with deepl and putting it back? Can It be done in Unity?

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
So i wanna play slut mode my first run, but i don't want to deal with Leo or any of the romance stuff yet, i've heard one of the routes has romance in them and then there are two other routes one of them with the "bad" guys, but i also don't wanna see that yet. Is it possible to get what i want with the other route? and if that's the case then is there anything i need to be mindful about or something specific i have to do?

Thanks in advance.

WanderC

Jul 6, 2021
i think you should try ronin route. It's basically a slut route, just lose every battle in early game. In this route you don't have to deal with any romance and also this is only route you could be pregnant in gameplay (upgrade your lewdness to lv A, and enter the house in the upper left direction of western capital, but this mission will be disabled when you enter imperial capital in story mission so you should do it while you can).
P/s: sr for my bad english

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
The MTL is not working
Download the 1.07 version in OP, change the language to japanese in the game options.It is the best we can do for now.
So i wanna play slut mode my first run, but i don't want to deal with Leo or any of the romance stuff yet, i've heard one of the routes has romance in them and then there are two other routes one of them with the "bad" guys, but i also don't wanna see that yet. Is it possible to get what i want with the other route? and if that's the case then is there anything i need to be mindful about or something specific i have to do?
Thanks in advance.
Like every other oneone1 game, there are three routes:
Normal:Just win the boss battles.Pretty straightforward.
Slut/DemonSlut:Lose at least 3 boss battles:Then by the end of the third chapter, you will be prompted to choose between becoming a ronin or a demon.
You can still be a slut in the normal route(fun how you fuck boars by the road, but the game story/chars just don't care), but some scenes and events will be locked out.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Download the 1.07 version in OP, change the language to japanese in the game options.It is the best we can do for now.

Like every other oneone1 game, there are three routes:
Normal:Just win the boss battles.Pretty straightforward.
Slut/DemonSlut:Lose at least 3 boss battles:Then by the end of the third chapter, you will be prompted to choose between becoming a ronin or a demon.
You can still be a slut in the normal route(fun how you fuck boars by the road, but the game story/chars just don't care), but some scenes and events will be locked out.
So just to be clear, i want to make a run where the protagonist is with Leo (so no fucking around/losing virginity), another run where she is a slut and the other where she is the demon slut. I remember i played Ideology in friction a bit and after you screwed up and get expelled, you get in other organization with other characters and you don't get to see the original main cast including the male love interest, is it the same in here?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So just to be clear, i want to make a run where the protagonist is with Leo (so no fucking around/losing virginity), another run where she is a slut and the other where she is the demon slut. I remember i played Ideology in friction a bit and after you screwed up and get expelled, you get in other organization with other characters and you don't get to see the original main cast including the male love interest, is it the same in here?
Overall, yes. It works almost the same way as their other games.The overarching plot runs the same way you described, but with the samurai coating and two other female characters.

Reactions: MTL_Enjoyer

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
Mods, plz give me steps how to play this game in MTL, I have downloaded the game and see some random steps yet the MTL won't work, even changing the region it still won't work.
So plz give me 1 - 2 - 3 so I can get this game to run in MTL, plz and thx.
Using windows 10

Last edited:

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
IMG_20211129_144923.png
Why is it skipping auto translator? There's still more but it won't let me screenshot it cause it's just 'flash'.
Then again my locale emulator just won't run, even with region settings and after that restart it, still won't work.
Is it because it's windows 10? But even the compatibility doesn't do anything

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes