BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Because no one wants to wait months for a proper english patch realese.
Well I just think it would be better for the translator to work on a new project because when the official patch does release it will essentially undo all the time they put into this. There are countless games that people want translations for and in my opinion having multiple translations being done for one game seems like a waste of time. But that's just me I guess.

Aris5467

Jun 16, 2017
The screenshots could have been better lmao. I'd like to actually get a vibe for what the scenes will look like like the screenshots off DLsite

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Well I just think it would be better for the translator to work on a new project because when the official patch does release it will essentially undo all the time they put into this
I’m pretty sure that’s exactly Kagura policy. They call dibs on a lot of games, so no one would translate them so games can just lie on their shelf as long as they like. Thank God there’s brave souls who doesn’t care.

Reactions: anon8525

shuji-n

Apr 17, 2020
I'm going to be patient and wait till............
The game goes full English and live via steam.
Easy fappable

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Honest question. Why is someone bothering to work on this when it will eventually get an official patch? I'm pretty sure there are other ONEONE1 games that aren't translated
I question if it should be classified as "working on" it's done by machine and they say unity is much easier to auto translate then rpgm. I think all their works got MTL level translation at least.
As for why... because some people don't read the story anyway and they just need to be able to roughly know where to go.

I will wait for official translation myself (+uncensored) Kagura probably translates it with priority but it is big game so i will take them time. It had JP release in June i would add half year to that. Unless the dev sent them game earlier but we can't know that.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes