yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
ONEONE1 And Kagura have a solid business relationship if Ideology In Friction was anything to go by.
I'm sure this game is on their priority list too.
check out Island of Penance in steam
its 111 game, that kagura have backlog on, announce long ago, still not released
now they announce samurai vandalism
what do u think will happen?

ykawaii

Oct 17, 2018
Getting an error right after starting new game
Снимок экрана 2021-09-01 075445.png Снимок экрана 2021-09-01 075341.png
Screenshot`s are of both game language settings ( the line of ScriptExeption are different so I thought it might be important.)

Non-unicode language setting is set to Japaneese, winrar encoding setting are aslo was japaneese(ANSI\OEM), and the "read only" option of the folder are also turned off. The logs says that the game couldn`t load some .dll`s.

Is anyone know how to fix it? I would be very grateful.

P.S. I searched few pages of the thread, but didn`t find that anyone has the same problem.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Wasted like 4 hours going through the entire game, getting fucked by every enemy, and beating it. 0 pregnancy or birth content. Why is it even tagged. Does anyone have a full save unlock or something?

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Wasted like 4 hours going through the entire game, getting fucked by every enemy, and beating it. 0 pregnancy or birth content. Why is it even tagged. Does anyone have a full save unlock or something?
This reminds me a lot of Ideology in Friction Append a game which i got all of the endings so i believe in order to get pregnant you must follow a diffent route and belive these games you need to spend a lot of time for each path . I downloaded the game but i coudnt play with that translation mod i will wait if they maybe will make an official translation

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I think the game already comes with all unlocked. But yeah, I agree, oneone1 wasted hours of our time in crappy battle animations and now he's "improved" yet the game is definitely incomplete by a large margin in comparison to all the other games he's done.

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
I think the game already comes with all unlocked. But yeah, I agree, oneone1 wasted hours of our time in crappy battle animations and now he's "improved" yet the game is definitely incomplete by a large margin in comparison to all the other games he's done.
There's an option in options to unlock all scenes

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Um if someone can help I'm trying to get past level B on her Exposure but you need to do two things before increasing its level to A, (1) Achieve 30 or more Exposure (which I've done) and (2) Clear Unendent hot water. Now someone needs to explain what Clear Unendent hot water is because it has puzzled me, thanks.

Reactions: BlackY4Fail

WanderC

Jul 6, 2021
For someone don't know
There're a sub mission of Ronin Route, you have to upgrade your lewd to lv A, after that go meet Higara (dude with 2 hair color), pay him 50000 coin, he will modify your pussy
And you already know what you gonna do next
P.S sorry for my bad english

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes