MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
The Big Update isn't coming out for a while and as a result we don't have a release date yet.
If I had to guess however, I would expect it would come out late into the year, November, December, etc.
There's a bunch of massive updates like giving both Momo and Kinako pregnancy cicles, so I don't expect it will be dropping anytime soon.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Question, do we still need to use the "Unofficial Missing Translation Fix" for v1.07? Sorry for asking so late since i last check on this game from v1.05.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Has the English Version been officially Release and Fixed?
Playing with the Auto Translator is so slow for the words to change from Jap to Eng.

Last edited:

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Did anyone know translation progress on Kagura games? They are kinda slow down their upload so I kinda hope they are truly doing this project.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
They haven't posted any updates yet, but given how, forgive my Hyperbole here, ONEONE1 Games recently have become the closest the Hentai market has to 'Triple AAA' games, I assume they are giving it top priority when it comes to translating and releasing it.
So hopefully it should be coming out a few months from now.

Reactions: Pablotron

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone make a "WORKING" release for the latest version of the game with a translator? On Torrent or Mega pls...

angelpewds

Dec 27, 2018
This is the Full Gallery of the Game. It won't crash! I don't know what's the problem with your computer but mine doesn't crash, I finished all the routine. So here you go enjoy!

Just copy this and put it on SavaData and replaced the shared with this.
Also when you open this, copy the text and paste it on notepad then save it with the name shared.dat

If there are any questions regarding anything at all feel free to ask.
Can u reup it ? I cant download . Tks

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
1628976108065.png

Very sad, I've changed my region setting and date to Japan, but still this after MC wake up and try to get out of her room.

my settings on win10

1628976225835.png

anyone can kindly help ?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Anyone have a save right before the start of the ronin route? I've played for like 2 hours now and can't seem to get to or find it.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes