Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
This is the Full Gallery of the Game. It won't crash! I don't know what's the problem with your computer but mine doesn't crash, I finished all the routine. So here you go enjoy!

Just copy this and put it on SavaData and replaced the shared with this.
Also when you open this, copy the text and paste it on notepad then save it with the name shared.dat

If there are any questions regarding anything at all feel free to ask.
was it difficult trying to get the routine?

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
For those who are struggling in making the MC WALK NAKED and why the open bath isn't accessible:
these are the steps and tips (this applies to any routes as long as you're not a virgin):

1. Must advance to the beginning of CHAPTER 5 first

2. Max up all your lewd boxes to A, except exhibitionism
how to increase exhibitionism state?
whenever they're sexcenes with options using clothes VS naked, choose naked
and dont forget to click to "step up" button on your main menu;[lewdness section]

3. Then, the love bubble will appear at the public bath door

4. Now the options of "naked" vs "clothed" will appear at your character option

5. but, we can't go naked in many indoor buildings [just like oneone1's previous games]

TIPS:
A. if you're tired of all the grinding and clicking when fighting w/ the long animations; HOLD CTRL while repeatedly pressing ENTER. it'll make the fight last less than 10 seconds and done. [i love how oneone1 made this possible]
B. for y'all whining about how bad the translation is, be grateful, we're lucky to play this game free with someone kind enough to have the effort in helping us understand the story. Beggars cant be pickers... if that makes sense.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't know if it was already mentioned (although it was pretty obvious due succes of last game), but Kagura Games an english patch for this game.

Reactions: Carlos RAW

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Idc about mtl, since all I need is the rough directions on where to go and the rest is basic intuition and you're good to go.

What I do care about tho : Reading here that the fan-translation thing is a bit ... rough and causes many bugs and crashes. Is that still the case?

Aug 28, 2018
Idc about mtl, since all I need is the rough directions on where to go and the rest is basic intuition and you're good to go.
At this point you'd probably be better off just looking at the CG on sadpanda considering that you dont understand shit due to the mtl anyways.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes