Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
Its weird how the Mukuro in the H-Status page is the only one that doesnt match her standing image compared to the others

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
that The problem Kagura is literally translating games already translated with good translations so this one may take a good while like a year hell even 3 im still waiting on Princess Zeven T_T

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
that The problem Kagura is literally translating games already translated with good translations so this one may take a good while like a year hell even 3 im still waiting on Princess Zeven T_T
its not that, kuagura tends to send there more people on certain games to translate if they know its gonna sell better than the others, which tends to leave some behind on the back burner.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
Okay guys, I was playing this with the Reipatcher, and sadly it doesn't translate texts if it's part of an image, like Image 7, so I was wondering if one of you kind souls could translate this one, like @yldennvolt kindly did.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamemaster69

Aug 14, 2020
1625977552933.png
I am stuck in chapter 3 beginning, how do I get to takahama? Is it from Ei toroyama? I tried but it kept leading me to caves... any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
The thing is with the Rei Patcher it auto generates translation and saves it in a fine.
In theory if we as a community work together we can translate it fairly well.

Problem is that it save s it all in one fine and it's by order in which it was hooked/translated.
So if an option popped up between dialouge boxes then that line will be in between those dialouge.

We can however make multiple txt files that translate specific parts.
So there's the Menu Translation txt file. Then Each H Event in it's own Txt. Then General Translation txt.
Personally those are my simple organization of those files. Then whoever wants to help "clean" the MTL just needs to upload those Txt files.

Rei Patcher won't hook lines that already was translated/hooked.

Reactions: Hong02

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'm in CH 4 and I thought it was part of the story where the character's "H grades" and "H stats" disappear in the character menu. Turns out, it's a HUGE ASS BUG, cause I'm going back to my old saves (like in CH 1) and it's gone too. God Damn, why couldn't they just stick with RPG maker. screenshot.JPG

Reactions: chuckd2041

Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
Put this in the AutoTranslator\Translation\en\

ATM it's just the Menu and Buttons from the beginning.
As an Example of what I was talking about.
The Menu Translation in my Opinion looks alot nicer than the English Machine included here. Even if they are both Machine Translated.

Tried to match it to other Options found in other games.
If any one can "Capture" specific scenes in separate txt files I can start trying to work on doing those the way I did these too.

Problem with "Capturing" the Text is that you can just hold skip. You actually have to let the text to from kanji to Letters. And make sure that nothing else is untranslated in the scene.

You can delete the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file to re-capture, translated text.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
If there is one thing I wish Kagura did was make official translations for the flowcharts.
That would be so more convinient.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes